Server time (UTC): 2021-01-22, 18:40
Sign in to follow this  
RedrickJim

Blinking food/drink icon to death?

I am hoping somebody has looked into this, as I somehow always manage to survive the event, but does anyone recall what the time of blinking icon to death is?

For the sake of the argument what is the amount of time if your constantly running, and standing still.

Thanks!

I always thought you slowly lost blood overtime, and had a chance of going unconscious.

I always thought you slowly lost blood overtime, and had a chance of going unconscious.

I think this is what happens. You lose 3 blood per second I think.

If a player becomes too hungry or too thirsty, their blood will begin to drain at a rate of 20 units per second. This will continue until a player bleeds out and dies. The respective part of the HUD will provide a flashing red indicator if a player is dying of hunger or thirst.

Source: http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Mod:Blood#Hunger_and_Thirst

Are you satisfied with your answer?

The exact time differciates on your actions, that means if you run a lot the bloodloss begins earlier then if you just sit around. When the bloodloss starts you loose 20 blood per sec.

Damn you hatchbackbandit you where faster ;D

If a player becomes too hungry or too thirsty, their blood will begin to drain at a rate of 20 units per second. This will continue until a player bleeds out and dies. The respective part of the HUD will provide a flashing red indicator if a player is dying of hunger or thirst.

Source: http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Mod:Blood#Hunger_and_Thirst

This. Marking as solved.