Server time (UTC): 2022-05-26 08:13

Where is your group on the dayzRP "Bandit-hero"-scale?

• MVP

So I was bored and descided to make this thread.

Its fairly simple, try to give a genuine and honest answer of where you think your group/clan lies on the "good-bad" scale of the dayzRP community.

Honestly this can create some debate and that's fine, BUT KEEP YOUR TESTOSTERONE LEVELS IN YOUR PANTS and do not flame.

So yeah, stay honest and keep it sensible! And primarily try to judge the group on in-game actions rather then what it states on its clan page.

Anyway, I'll start things off by presenting the graph!

8uO2d.png

As you can tell its completly unbiased.

Here's the graph with the staff factions in it, showing their various positions on the graph.

8uPvY.png

And there we go. I'll add TOR later, because obviously we're all saints and should be in pink.

But for now, discuss!

Once I have some "data" I'll update the graphs and add one for the clans.

(and please remember this is meant to be a fun thing)

• MVP

BHM ;D

What's C.A?

Rolle's clan.

Corrupt Admins. Those that walk in darkness. The wielders of the great hammers.

• Emerald

That BHM gave me a laugh. Hopefully we'll make it to pure evil one day ;P

• MVP

The FM make the Council look like a bunch of choirboys.

I was actually thinking of putting the church of brian in the pink part of the graph.

• Emerald

The FM make the Council look like a bunch of choirboys.

I was actually thinking of putting the church of brian in the pink part of the graph.

The Unicorns ride majesticly among the pink flowers of love.

Guest Shākya

I like this thread and it proves interesting in considering where the Imperial Dragōns would appear in this chart. It's hard to say really but if I were forced I'd put the Dragōns as neutral, we are not bandits as we do not out and out rob everyone we see unless we have solid RP reasoning to do so i.e. they are our enemies or they have insulted us but I wouldn't say we are heroes either as at the end of the day we are imperialists and we are here to occupy and control the region.

Mostly we are inclined to help the citizens of Chernarus and we avoid robbing innocent civs at all costs. So I would put the Doragonzu as neutral. We are rather highly strung when our beliefs and principles are challenged however we are not as hostile as one may believe and we do also help many people who show honour and respect to us.

In conclusion, it is hard to define where we would show up on this list as how we react to someone almost entirely depends on how they treat us and if they show us respect. We would almost never rob someone though without solid RP reasoning behind it so based on that I would place us as semi-neutral with perhaps an unfriendly leaning depending on how you treat us.

Guest Pandi

CRA & CRA Remnants:

aSVrrlX.jpg

The reason I put CRA so far up the list is because we just caused chaos, the apocalypse turned us in to evil people that would rob even there own Chernarussian citizens.

CRA Remnants realised what they had turned into and they have changed there ways although I'd still say we can be unfriendly to the disrespectful people, but it's not like we are going to go around treating everyone like crap, if people respect us, we shall respect them. If they don't respect us, then we don't respect them.

So a conclusion, I'd say we are around the neutral area, a little to the orange side.

• MVP

TOR as pink?

nahhh

:D more like at least dark blue

EDIT: I'd add SVR as dark red, IRA as bright red, SKA as black, and S-GRU as dark red too :P

oh and CLF as orange, RSM as yellow

I think FM falls between Heroes and Hippies. I can't speak for the church of brian.

We have had a few bad seeds every once and awhile. More than a few have left FM to become pure evil, at least in Dr. Bob's eyes.

• MVP

Is anyone evil in the apocalypse?

Yes. BHM.

On a serious note, obviously the whole "evil" or "good" labels can be up for plenty of debate too. But in this context it primarily means people that are either friendly or unfriendly towards their fellow survivors. And of course that can also be very circumstancial, with a whole lot of "grey" inbetween.

• MVP

Is anyone evil in the apocalypse?

Yes. BHM.

Not council? Interesting :D

• MVP

If anyone wonders, the graph was handmade in Paint in 10 minutes.

Bribes and flattery are acceptable.

• Emerald

We at the BHM are heroes. If anyone says otherwise we'll break their fucking legs.

<3

Guest Whazmeister

SOBR would probably fit in the light blue.

We don't rob civilians and save them (preferably Russians) if we can and are pretty much only hostile with bandits. But we do get quite sick of people running up to a big group of armed men walking in a formation just to say 'hello, who are you guise'.

• MVP

We at the BHM are heroes. If anyone says otherwise we'll break their fucking legs.

<3

This statement reminds me of Rolle's avatar.

• Emerald

<3

Herr Brenner can vouch for this ^^

Come back to us, Thomas! Help us change our ways!

• Sapphire

LtwuxFT.png

:troll: In all seriousness I say we would lie some where in the blue but some people may not agree with that.

• Emerald

I guess just a little above hero.