Server time (UTC): 2021-01-23, 20:12
Sign in to follow this  
FudgingTeddy

4chan!

So I was wondering how many of you go on 4chan, how often and what boards, and why not if you don't.

Multiple times a day.

/pol/

/vg/

/k/

/out/

and if I am feeling lucky and looking for some true -badwords- to laugh at.

/b/ and /mlp/

Well that's it, also story's would be great, will share mine later.

Oh...4chan..."where dreams go to die."

I stay away from 4chan. I'll stick to reddit.

"Reddit, it's like 4chan. But with a condom."

/b/ when I'm bored and looking for shallow entertainment ;)

*looks around with a creepy smile*

I am the spirit of everything that is wrong with the internet.

Oh...4chan..."where dreams go to die."

Its safe, if you go to the right threads... Well as safe as 4chan gets, I mean CP ends up on the weapons board every now and than and its full of shit posters looking for attention... But if you steer clear of /mlp/, /b/, and /v/ you should only find mild idiocy.

*looks around with a creepy smile*

I am the spirit of everything that is wrong with the internet.

/s/? pffft /hm/ for me.

No, it's the cancer of the internet, I have no interest in it what so ever.

No, it's the cancer of the internet, I have no interest in it what so ever.

We must be getting reddit and 4chan mixed up, 4chan isn't the cancer man, its the giant star sized rock coming towards the internet at immense speed.

Guest MARTiN

/b/ when I'm bored and looking for shallow entertainment ;)

That^ also like CK,VG,WSG.

But what happend to the first rule?

4chan didn't get me excited for fallout 4, just to get rick rolled by someone with too much money, time and knowledge of the FO universe on his hands...

You broke rules one and two, bro.

Our rules override 4chan rules, DayZRP runs the Internet from now on.

4chan didn't get me excited for fallout 4, just to get rick rolled by someone with too much money, time and knowledge of the FO universe on his hands...

Yes but it did teach us all a lesson. Take everything with a grain of salt.

Our rules override 4chan rules, DayZRP runs the Internet from now on.

Glory to Astrotska

Eh, 4chan also didn't inform me on the aurora mass shooting, and keep every little detail, even the fact that it was the birthday of one of the victims, when I was already depressed and mentaly unstable... But than again 4chan might get me arrested because of the CP I see on accident.

Plus, if I went to 4chan before some guy linked me to the reddit megapost about the aurora shooting it would of been the first to inform so you know..

Eh, 4chan also didn't inform me on the aurora mass shooting, and keep every little detail, even the fact that it was the birthday of one of the victims, when I was already depressed and mentaly unstable... But than again 4chan might get me arrested because of the CP I see on accident.

Risk vs reward bro. Risk vs reward.

Risk vs reward bro. Risk vs reward.

oh fuck, atleast 4chan doesn't have 50/50 *shudder*

Edit: Also we are getting off topic, and fyi I dont hate reddit, just 4chan is my preferred cesspool of idiots who are also probably the smartest people on the earth at the same time.

I'm mostly on reddit now. But I used to always be on /b/.

So, what first, /b/tards pretending to be Illuminati, the first time I stumbled upon CP, or the time I gave up on the my little pony fanbase after going to /mlp/?

fw

Edited by Frisia
fwfw

I like how people go on the NSA datamine of a /b/ where they register your IP so they exactly know when to get you in prison when they go CP baiting.

I advice Mods to close this thread as this can bring the same incident with someone else as the politics thread.

also

You broke rules one and two, bro.

well, if any mods feel as if this should be closed, I am perfectly fine with that.

rggr

Edited by Frisia
rggr

I like how people go on the NSA datamine of a /b/ where they register your IP so they exactly know when to get you in prison when they go CP baiting.

I advice Mods to close this thread as this can bring the same incident with someone else as the politics thread.

also

well, if any mods feel as if this should be closed, I am perfectly fine with that.

Just await for it cause you cant speak your mind here like you can at /pol/ cause people here can get offended and stuff.

also ontopic:

/pol/ is my homeboard since /new/ even if the quallity has dropped since the Boston bombing.

/k/ all day erryday, even though I cant own anything cool in Tasmania, I can dream right? Also /out/, and I forgot to put /tg/ in OP

What the hell is 4chan?

Imagine the worst parts of the internet, concentrate it, add a bit of autism, and throw in some good bits here and there. That's 4chan

jt6tj

Edited by Frisia
jttj