Server time (UTC): 2021-01-19, 04:36
Sign in to follow this  
NoobHunterAnzy

Andrei Charkovsky-Attempted KOS-Guilty

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-formal-rp1-kos-near-devils-castle-23-04-2014-20-45ish

Why the verdict is not fair:

I was banned for attempted KOS. I don't know why since i never fired a single Shot at SOBR. And i only fired at the civilians after i started taking shots from the Civilians.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I was on the tail of my Squad. The front part was chasing the robbers using the information that the People at Prud gave us and we wanted to Initate on them. Our front men started taking fire in the woods by a field (probably ended up in the middle of the SOBR-cvilian firefight). Then They started Pushing East. There TheLimited got Shot by the civlians. I arrrive at the scene after we killed the SOBR guy. I was walking around in the tree line when suddenly an SVU shot hits one of the branches on a tree next to me. I hide in a pine tree. Then i spot the two shooters that have now started shooting at other Volki members. I shoot them with my PKP.

20:51:40 "PHIT: B 1-4-D:1 (Steve Cod) REMOTE (147169158) was hit by B 1-3-H:1 (Andrei Charkovsky) REMOTE (4281346) with Pecheneg_DZ from 143.78m"

20:51:40 "PHIT: B 1-4-D:1 (Steve Cod) REMOTE (147169158) was hit by B 1-3-H:1 (Andrei Charkovsky) REMOTE (4281346) with Pecheneg_DZ from 143.78m"

20:51:47 "PHIT: B 1-3-L:1 (Harrison Tran) REMOTE (77863686) was hit by B 1-3-H:1 (Andrei Charkovsky) REMOTE (4281346) with Pecheneg_DZ from 166.731m"

Then SOBR showed up, I realised what my guys did(Reece and Corks), went to RP and apologize to Besphynx for what had happened.

I don't know why i was banned for attempted KOS. I never fired a single shot at SOBR and only fired at the Civilians after i had taken shots, even tho i had KOS rights on them for killing TheLimited.

If I was banned because i need to take responsiblity for my groups actions then I understand.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Get my 2 day ban and my warning points removed.

What could you have done better?:

Not follow the Prud Robbers, and tell my men to pull out when the SOBR/Civlian firefight started around us.

Dear Andrei

First, sorry this has taken so long.

We can see that you infact did not attempt to KOS as you never fired a shot at SOBR or at the civilians until you had taken shots yourself.

You were not banned because you need to take responsbility for your group. The evidence was there from the beginning.

After I read the report, I can see why this mistake happened. A very chaotic and messy Report, if I´m allowed to say it like that :)

However, this should have not been happend.

My apologies.

OUTCOME

Appeal Granted

Points removed