Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 12:35

Do You Remember Your First Car In DayZ

Guest TunnelSnakeIrish

Guest TunnelSnakeIrish

Do you remember the first time you got in a car in DayZ this is what mine was like.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Or this

• Titanium

My first car was Ural.Looked whole day for parts.

• Emerald

ATV and I drove it over a bridge.

So yeah...

• Emerald

Mine was a huey :D Some guy decided to land in elektro so my friend popped him and flew off :D Later that day I learned to fly!

Guest Alfie

My first car in DayZ was probably a pickup truck or SUV, the SUV I crashed in Kamyshovo, killing my friend and I.

My first helicopter was a littlebird, this guy flew me over to loads of them near Dichina. I hopped out then tried taking off in one of them, didn't even last a minute.

• Sapphire

In DayZ, it was a little bird, which I crashed. In DayZRP it was a UAZ, which I ended up leaving in Prud, because I hated driving :P

• MVP

My first vehicle in dayz was a UAZ me and DZRS (Google it) repaired over the course of like 3 days.

That was waaaaaaaay back in the day when the mod first released. Such good memories

• Legend

A white pickup... It was my betty... And I loved her... Stashed her always on devils castle for a month until... *sniff* I crashed her R.I.P betty... Much love

• Diamond

No ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Sapphire

On DayZRP the first car i found was the Green Camo Offroad which i traded to the 501st for a white Gaz which was then robbed by "The Bureau"

All in the space of 2 hours ^^

On DayZRP the first car i found was the Green Camo Offroad which i traded to the 501st for a white Gaz which was then robbed by "The Bureau"

You got more then just a white Gaz I hope?

• Sapphire

You got more then just a white Gaz I hope?

I love the Gaz and my character had no need for a multiple seat military offroad so i gifted it to the 501st for letting me stay in the castle.

The Gaz was also full of mid-grade guns (AN-94 ,AKMs) and whatever else but i gave them out to people because i didnt need them.

• MVP

First two vehicles we ever found - back in MAY 2012

DAT NOSTALGIA

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Took us literally a week to get that huey fixed up, then we crashed it the same day.

• Emerald

:no: .

• Emerald

My first car was red hatchback, but then someone kised me.

Bring back the gulf plssss

Guest Biiddy

My first car was a GAZ, some guy came into trade post with it and asked if anyone wanted it, I was greedy and "Claimed" it and took off, I was later killed by the Chedaki and it blew up :(