Server time (UTC): 2022-05-26 07:04

In your opinion, how famous are you in DayZRP?

I really don't think I'm too well known around here on forums. But I've been trying to get better at that.

As for in-game, I think there are a few people who know me around Prud and in my travels.

• Emerald

The OGs have hyped the shit out of the Injected to a degree that I think is a bit unworthy, but I love having the high standard to live up to for the people who have joined since last June who don't know about me and the group concept.

The OGs have hyped the shit out of the Injected to a degree that I think is a bit unworthy, but I love having the high standard to live up to for the people who don't know me that have joined since last June.

Have heard great things, can't wait to see you guys in game when I start playing again or to watch any videos Mike puts out (If this is the same guy I subscribed to on You tube ages ago).

The OGs have hyped the shit out of the Injected to a degree that I think is a bit unworthy, but I love having the high standard to live up to for the people who have joined since last June who don't know about me and the group concept.

Yeah, I read your guys thread, pretty good. Although, I'm not sure how the survivors of Chernarus will react.

• Emerald

Yeah, I read your guys thread, pretty good. Although, I'm not sure how the survivors of Chernarus will react.

IC, it's a lot more subtle and gradual. We aren't even fully to that status, quite yet. We just make it hardcore on the thread to attract eyes and applications.

IC, it's a lot more subtle and gradual. We aren't even fully to that status, quite yet. We just make it hardcore on the thread to attract eyes and applications.

That may piss off some people, but still good luck

• Emerald

Well,how do I move the thread than?

A member of staff can do it when they are online. Don't worry about it. I am no staffmember, so my call wether it actually belongs in offtopic or not... isn't official or in anyway guaranteed. If they decide it can be here, then that is how it is.

I've been playing since November and had a few characters that only a few knew or cared about. But I strayed away from the soldier RP and went to just a survivor and my "popularity" grew a lot. I really enjoy hearing "Harry, is that you?" Or "what's up Harry!" I'm not really sure what changed people's perception about me, or if I changed. But it feels good to be recognized, even by a few.

• Emerald

I dunno I guess everyone knows me for the pugs but thats it really ;)

• MVP

I try to keep a low profile...

/moving to offtopic

• Sapphire

Nobody knows me, I'm just some scrub who donated a shit ton of moneys.

• MVP

I have to comment

To say I don't have to comment

Because that's just how famous I am

Get on my level

• Legend

I'm no one.. Just a simple Stagg who can speak human.

• Sapphire

I think I am quite well known.

Probably just known as that guy with the Gundam/Robot avatars/Signature

Who posts waaaay to much

Or maybe I am known for ISOA