Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 14:04

Im a new player

Welcome, by the way this doesn't count towards your posts so you will need to post somewhere else to ensure your account doesn't get deleted.

Any questions send me a PM

Hey bud! Good luck on your application!

thanks just waiting for someone to accept my whitelist application now also trying to get a few friends to come play as well hopefully not only I but they can add to this server as well.

• Diamond

Well hello, wishing you the best. Oh! and welcome.

• Emerald

Would anyone know how long it takes on average for a whitelist application to be accepted by administrators?

Reviewing them now...so never. :troll:

Would anyone know how long it takes on average for a whitelist application to be accepted by administrators?

Reviewing them now...so never. :troll:

lol k sounds good

ive downloaded dayzrp and applied my whitelist is there anything else I need to do or just wait for the whitelist to go through?

By the way lemme hear your guys characters wanna hear what everyone else has come up with

ive downloaded dayzrp and applied my whitelist is there anything else I need to do or just wait for the whitelist to go through?

Yes! Posting in some other thread or section of the forums is a must if you don't want your account deleted. Other than that, good luck on your application. :)

• Sapphire

By the way lemme hear your guys characters wanna hear what everyone else has come up with

Here is a good place to find out about characters and read interesting stories of wasteland wanderers!

http://www.dayzrp.com/f-roleplaying