Server time (UTC): 2022-05-26 08:50

Gzegorz Andszejevski - Firefight KoS - Guilty

Guest Arma

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair:

I believe the verdict is not fair due to the fact that the people I shot had either: Shot at my friend Steve Cod (SOBR in this case), or had ran in to the middle of the fire-fight to "Bait shots". I mean the guy was literally running around in the field that separated the two sides, and was stopping + lifting his gun at us while we were getting shot. I don't believe the admins should ban me for shooting this guy as it was blatant disregard for life while he was fully knowledgeable about what was occurring.

This is what he said in the thread:

"We went from radio station to prud when this guy comes up to us saying that some guys robbed prud, so therefore we wanted to hunt them down, on the way we spotted them, robbing another guy. After that I went to helpdesk to ask for help if we can open fire as many people said these guys robbed prud. After that I was told we were getting shot at so I ran in the field baiting shots so our sniper could take him out. Unfortunately they didn't shoot at them so.. I got killed."

The first man I shot had actually shot at Steve Cod, hitting him. I find my kill on that SOBR member was fully legitimate.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I would also like to mention my game crashed after shooting my second victim, and I had relogged and stood still with my weapon lowered in a tree to give the enemy a chance at killing me.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like to have my warning points revoked, and if the ban appeal is solved earlier than the duration of my ban I would like for my ban days to be removed.

What could you have done better?:

I'm not sure, but I would appreciate an admin to help me and elaborate on measures that I could have taken to prevent this from happening. Most people would say "ID your targets" But when you have a group of SOBR shooting at you and a guy with his back facing SOBR running in the field looking at you with his gun it's implied that he has ties with the enemy and wants trouble. I don't want to have to read through layers of stew composed of people who are and aren't involved. (E.G a guy shoots at me and the guy 1 meter to his left also has his weapon raised and is pointing at me and gets shot for it.)