Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 02:19

Moxy 3 Warning points appeal

Moxy

• Emerald

I PM'd Rolle and Tante about this with no reply so I guess I should have just posted it here to begin with? If I'm wrong about this, apologies.

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-use-of-mass-copy-paste-stary-novy-28-04-14-2014?pid=640029#pid640029

Why the verdict is not fair:

The verdict was fair to say that I made a post with no comment, though to say the post was useless was not fair.

I quoted Edouard to ensure his post did not get edited later which at the time I thought was indeed useful. I should have included "quoted for future reference or report" or something along those lines to indicate why I did quote him.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I felt it would be helpful to quote Edouard's post in case he edited it later. In no way did I mean anything else but to help the integrity of the thread.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Points removed / Lowered.

Also to explain to you and to whomever else that I in no way was trying to be mean, flame, or any other way offend anyone, and that was simply trying to help streamline the report discussion.

What could you have done better?:

Not to have quoted Edouard without a proper response that added to the conversation.

Edit: Accidentally doubled original post

• Emerald

The rule itself is to directly combat what you did in this report.

You said you did what you did to streamline the report. How is quoting something 6 minutes after its posted streamlining?

What could you have done better?:

Not to have quoted Edouard without a proper response that added to the conversation.

If you had done this, the whole situation would be null however you didn't, therefore the points stand.

Appeal denied.