Chedda Instinct - Ban Appeal

Guest Chedda Instinct

Guest Chedda Instinct

Link to the source of punishment:

N/A cant access due to being banned.

Why the verdict is not fair:

Verdict was fair.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

One night I decided to come online and play abit of Dayzrp and as I was loading in I got angry that Almond had kept screaming at me. I was a little drunk at that moment and I decided to shoot him when I got ingame.

Now as soon as I got in I told Almond to come over to me, so he did. As soon as he was right next to me I shot him in the head and grabbed his stuff and logged off.

Later on I saw a report and got angry (More drunk than the earlier point in time) I started to spam stupid thing such as #'s and things. I know that this was immature and I am now starting to regret doing these things as I love RP.

Now I assure you if I do get unbanned this will never happen again.

Thank you for reading,

Chedda Instinct

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Removal of permaban

What could you have done better?:

I should of been the better and more mature guy in the report and faced the consequences rather than start screaming at the screen.

• El Presidente

The behavior you have shown is unacceptable, especially because your first post on the forums leading to your permanent ban. We have no reason to believe that you have improved since then and we cannot trust your assurance of this never happening again. The fact that you were intoxicated at the time does not matter.

Appeal denied.