Server time (UTC): 2021-01-22, 19:16
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Evan Eisenfaust

Hey Guys!

Guest Evan Eisenfaust

Hey guys, I am new to this server and I just got whitelisted today! I am very excited to play with you guys and to see you in the wasteland of Chernarus! Anything I should know when I start playing? what should I do when I spawn and make player contact? Thank you guys and I am very excited to be apart of the community. Not going to play now because I just had surgery, nothing major, just a follow up. But anyway, just excited to play and be apart of the community! Thank you.

Guest Evan Eisenfaust

Thanks! I like your picture of Merle btw. :D

Thanks! I like your picture of Merle btw. :D

Thank you :)

Hope to see you enjoying yourself soon!

Guest Evan Eisenfaust

Yep, i'll probably join later. Thanks for the guides! They are a big help! Now I gotta start worrying about zombies now!

Yep, i'll probably join later. Thanks for the guides! They are a big help! Now I gotta start worrying about zombies now!

Don't worry you will get used to them, just try and use a silenced weapon - a melee one works fine. Don't run into a crowd of zombies just to retrieve some loot you will get beaten down and eaten.

Play safe to survive!

Guest Evan Eisenfaust

Yeah, i'm pretty used to silenced weapons, I go looting at night most of the time anyway, just got to be aware of your surroundings and you will be fine, and try not to shoot unless you have to. My rule is to not do anything dumb in the city but if you do, it will cost you and your group's lives. That is my rule for suriving.

Hello and welcome to the community, well done on getting whitelisted. Best of luck in Chernarus!

Guest Evan Eisenfaust

Thank you! Glad to be apart of this great community!

Sign in to follow this