Server time (UTC): 2021-01-19, 14:02
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Luume_

GUID blacklisted - lifted, never

Guest Luume_

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Don't think there is a link for here.

Why the verdict is not fair:

Because I used the DayZRP launcher which decided to try to launch the game using another arma account on my pc which was global banned about a year ago. I don't use that account, I use a different account but because my dayzrp profile was linked to the launcher it banned the player ID of my other steam account.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I was attampting to use another form of joining the server as my usual method of dayz commander was bugging out, so i tried out dayzrp launcher.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

To be unbanned so that I can return to playing the game like normal.

What could you have done better?:

I could have made sure of which steam account the launcher was trying to use.

This is an easy fix.

Just follow this thread and do exactly as it states by sending an email with the old accounts GUID to BattlEye and have it verified that it was stolen or clean and send those emails to an admin.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-global-bans-underage-blacklist-appeals-appeals-for-not-responding-to-report

Guest Luume_

But my account isn't global banned, at least not the one I played with. So surely this is a DayzRP situation not a battleye one?

We honor all BattlEye global bans. If you logged on our servers with a Globally Banned GUID, we honor it and will not change to you current GUID without confirmation from BattlEye.

Guest Luume_

So I have to confirm that my account with the GUID linked to my DayzRP account is not global banned?

No. You have to provide emails proving that the globally banned GUID on your old account was either stolen or clean, and not your doing. Your current GUID is not in question.

Guest Luume_

but my current one is the one I used when I signed up to DayZRP so surely it being unbanned is what matters?

but my current one is the one I used when I signed up to DayZRP so surely it being unbanned is what matters?

But it's not. Our system evidently banned you due to logging in the servers with a Globally Banned GUID. We honor all global bans. Even if it was a mistake of using the wrong account. Gets the emails from Battleye that the old GUID was either stolen, or clean from hacking and we will lift the ban.

Guest Luume_

So the GUID of an account which I don't use and never have used for DayzRP is banned and that prevents me from using my account with the non banned GUID?

So the GUID of an account which I don't use and never have used for DayzRP is banned and that prevents me from using my account with the non banned GUID?

Yes. That is and has always been our policy. Even if you played with us for a year and then logged in with an old, globally banned account, this would be the process of getting unbanned.

Guest Luume_

Contacted battleye who have sent me to contact bohemia so I am now in contact with them, should have a response is 48 hours or so.

I will mark this as solved.

The thread will stay open.

Post here if you have the information from BE.