Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 01:57

Fading into the background

Red

• MVP

Hey everyone,

Just a quick thing, this is NOT a farewell. But i will be announcing that I'm going to be fading a lot more into the background as far as RP goes.

I don't know what it is lately. I have been bored a lot lately as far as RP goes. No storylines are going on and I am struggling to find a reason to log on and play. Maybe it's because TWS disbanded that I am having a lot of trouble staying interested. Maybe it's just the fact that I have been playing a lot since last year December, that I need to just take a little bit of a break.

I will still be around on TS obviously (because I found some new friends that I play CS:GO with) and I will still log on to RP every now and then. Just not as frequently and actively as I have been before.

I truly hope I can get back the motivation and fun that I once had.

Highest regards,

Alessandro

• Legend

Good luck with what you do

I understand what you mean im taking a mini break now whilst on Holiday.

Hopefully the new patch and updates that are coming will spice things up Abit :)

• MVP

You'll be active again in like a week. No matter how hard you try something will pull you back and you'll be playing RP non-stop like the rest of us. From the sounds of it, you just need a break.

• Legend

You will be back costa... You are just missing out on the good stuff ;)

Take a break..the break shall cure your need.

TWS was one big family.. I miss her at time's to myself but It ended at the right point, You know you always have a home when your back hun ;)

Don't forget the code and don't forget what i taught you :D

• MVP

You'll be active again in like a week. No matter how hard you try something will pull you back and you'll be playing RP non-stop like the rest of us. From the sounds of it, you just need a break.

I can only hope. Probably will be a bit longer than a week i reckon though :P

• MVP

I can only hope. Probably will be a bit longer than a week i reckon though :P

That's what they all say. I'll see you in a week. :P

• MVP

But you are going to join staff one day, right?

I would still love to haha

• Emerald

Ach hja als er niet veel in de server te doen is dan is het te begrijpen en all. Spreek je well eens op teamspeak. :D

This happens to all, when I started RP I played for about three months, however I played way too much, had to take a break, didn't even have enough motivation to hop in servers, much less play for a few hours.

I returned months later, and I am having as much if not more fun then I did before! So just give it time.

~King

• Sapphire

This happens to all, when I started RP I played for about three months, however I played way too much, had to take a break, didn't even have enough motivation to hop in servers, much less play for a few hours.

I returned months later, and I am having as much if not more fun then I did before! So just give it time.

~King

cuz i'm here bby

~King

cuz i'm here bby

Exactly ;)

• MVP

Sometimes all you need is a break, you know how the saying goes 'absence makes the heart grow fonder'.

o7