Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 03:03

Leave the light on for me....

IAmJackBandit

• Emerald

To those that know me in the community I just want to let you guys know that this is not a leaving thread, I am more so taking a break from this game and I am trying to focus on getting my real life together. I will be hoping in Teamspeak every now and then to check in and also I will stay active on the forums, I just won't be playing in game for awhile. I just need time to find myself IRL, and this game is hindering me from doing so, its a distraction and I am tired of being distracted. My life is in shambles, and I am stuck in a rut that I will never get out of until I stop being so distracted. So hopefully once I figure out this thing called life, I can return to game but until then this is your friendly neighborhood bounty hunter signing off...

-Yours Truly

Jack Bandit

P.S. Boom boom ain't it great to be crazy!

• Legend

I kind of saw this coming a few weeks ago man, We all love you man. Your a incredible person and you got son that you need to take care of Jack (not going to say your real name).

See you on the dark side of the moon mate, lots of love.

• Sapphire

AH man :( gonna miss you whil eyou're gone :( I'll talk to you on fb.

• MVP

Wishing you all the best mate. Sometimes you have to put yourself first in your life and the first step on the road to things getting is recognising it. Things will get better and you will come out stronger on the other side. You're a good man and good things will happen. To take a qoute from a film, "why do we fall down? So we can learn how to pick ourseleves up".

All the best, we will be here when you're ready to return. Speak to you on TS.

• Emerald

Real life and gaming is a complex balance. I know where you are coming from. Take your time. We will be here and you are always welcome.

• Legend

Just this morning I was feeling bad about not being in game as often as I used to, thinking specifically of you. "Haven't seen Jack in a long time - hope he doesn't think I'm avoiding him or something."

Best wishes and good luck with getting your ducks in a row. Hope it happens soon, so we can all enjoy having you back with us again.

Thanks for the good times, and here's to the future *raises virtual glass*

• Sapphire

*raises virtual glass*

You can leave us in good knowledge that you were one of the best Jack

• Emerald

Salute brave Father! Settle your life and eventually return! we will miss you Jack.

But do come alot on Teamspeak to goof around a always. :D

• MVP

You truely were one of the Best Jack.

Always know that you can contact me if you need any help whether thats IC or OOC.

Your friend, always.

Alessandro :)

Speaking of which, I should probably announce something too.

*goes off to make topic*

• MVP

You'll be back. They always come back. And if you don't, I'll drag your ass back. Enjoy your break man, you deserve it. Hopefully everything fixes itself sooner than later. o7

;(

Jack da bes man.

a1dab24d-011c-48e8-bb0d-48f0c4be59e9.jpg?t=1398894712

In seriousness,

You're one of those people that I'll always remember. You always refer to the day I first met you, and that I was the first person that you met. You were gonna rob me, and for a moment, I kind of felt it, but I kept on drivin' and drivin', we almost got robbed by Brotherhood, then we got captured by CLF and you got killed because you were busy doing something with your children.

I like to consider you as my brother, and a person that deserves more for what he does. Jack Bandit, take care, come back soon. :)

• Emerald

Bye jack man sad to see you go but real life things come first man so good luck and don't be a stranger dude who will give me my daily dose of random video's.

<3

• Titanium

Good luck with everything Jack! One of the nicest guys I've met on the community so I can only hope you the best in everything you're going to be doing! Wish you the very best and I hope your return to RP will be a great one and I'll be sure to tell you a lot of stories!

Love ya mate,

Sung <3

• MVP

Do your thing, Jack! Handle biz, and then come back to us. ^_^