Server time (UTC): 2022-05-26 08:47

Hello

Denton Fitz

• Diamond

Well hello, this is my first ever actual saying hello to the community, I wish you all a good day so come on by and say hello, some of you might know me by the fact I talked to you in Team speak, but oh don't you worry you take a little spot in my heart.

• Sapphire

Hello! :D Welcome to the community. Obviously you have met some people so I'm sure you will have an easy time getting into the swing of things.

• Diamond

Hello! :D Welcome to the community. Obviously you have met some people so I'm sure you will have an easy time getting into the swing of things.

Well as a matter of fact I met quite a bunch of lovely chaps but I think the most fun was talking about the game and getting a perception of how the games RPing community thought about it, I was surprised to see that many people were in a state of happiness with the current level of design but were sad by the lack of certain things such as but not limited to, Cars, Planes, and Most forms of veichle transportation.

• Sapphire

Well as a matter of fact I met quite a bunch of lovely chaps but I think the most fun was talking about the game and getting a perception of how the games RPing community thought about it, I was surprised to see that many people were in a state of happiness with the current level of design but were sad by the lack of certain things such as but not limited to, Cars, Planes, and Most forms of veichle transportation.

Staff has done a pretty decent job in delivering what we want. Obviously we wont get everything we want and some things will have to be sacrificed. There is a lot to look forward to coming this year though. Soon

• Diamond

Hey you've got me there, I've only delved half way deep in to the community maybe if I catch you on the Team speak I can ask the questions I did today with a few others.