Server time (UTC): 2021-01-26, 05:34
Sign in to follow this  
Rhys

Hey guys, old player returning :)

Hey everyone! I'm sure that no body here knows me at all but my name is Shuix and I used to belong to the clan RF which I'm sure has died off over the years, but if there are any EX-RF members out there(Logic, Jukki looking at you!) I hope you are still here!

Anyway enough about that, Time for a quick recap of me for those who don't know (which I'm assuming is everybody)

I used to play on DayzRP back in 'the day'. I've taken a few years off due to real life stuff but I'm looking to start playing DayZ again as it's one of my favorite games and what better way to play it then on my favorite server!

I'm not much of an RPer as i've not done too much of it, but I would love to start(again). I'm 20 years old and live in Australia, Last time I played here I know there was a few Aussies out there. I hope there still is!

If there is anything else you would like to know feel free to ask, It's nice meeting everyone!

Fellow November buddy, only 1 year older! Welcome Back!

Thanks! I'm currently reading over all the new rules (wow there is a lot haha) and trying to get whitelist access to the server!

Welcome Fellow RF member, I vaguely seem to remember your name, you must have not played that much, but welcome and remember that all admins are secretly out to get all the old members( Nah jk but maybe not :o). GL

Welcome Fellow RF member, I vaguely seem to remember your name, you must have not played that much, but welcome and remember that all admins are secretly out to get all the old members( Nah jk but maybe not :o). GL

I remember your name Dott, I think due to time zones we may not have been able to play together all that much, It's nice to know you are still here! And I do remember that all the admins are out to get us haha, It's because we were the best!

Welcome back! there still quite a few Aussies here, myself included. There used to be a clan full us. anyway goodluck and have fun.

Haha SDS were not that big when I left, It was SK(?) and another clan along with RF being the big dominating forces on DayZP. It's good to see though that they have stayed around and are thriving!

Shiieeet, an RF oldie! You've been gone for a long time man, welcome back! :D

Always good to see an old member returning! The place has changed a lot in the past year or so. Make sure you catch up on rule changes (there have been a lot) before you jump back in.

There are a few Aussies around. A lot actually. We are slowly taking over the place. :D I joined DayZRP just as RF was winding down, however I did get to have one or two hilarious encounters with them after I joined CLF. Welcome back!

Shiieeet, an RF oldie! You've been gone for a long time man, welcome back! :D

Yeah I know, Real life comes first how ever. It's great to see so many of my old clan mates still here!

Always good to see an old member returning! The place has changed a lot in the past year or so. Make sure you catch up on rule changes (there have been a lot) before you jump back in.

There are a few Aussies around. A lot actually. We are slowly taking over the place. :D I joined DayZRP just as RF was winding down, however I did get to have one or two hilarious encounters with them after I joined CLF. Welcome back!

Yeah there was always a few Aussies around when I played, Not many though. Maybe 5-6 that I can remember my self included. It's great to see that there are a lot more now.

I loved every minute I was with RF. We always had so much fun and got up to mischief, But I guess that's what you do when you have the staff after you haha

Sign in to follow this