Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 02:36

Police force

I understand That groups can basically create themselves, but i do think it would be cool if there was one large police force. Hear me out. Like a police force that has extra abilities. Someone that everyone could either love, or hate, depending on the rp situation.

• Emerald

It's better to let this be RP'd out. Clans like the lawkeepers have done this in the past, setting up a police-like group. I think you'll find that most groups don't like people telling them what to do, so one large police force would just be attacked all the time.

• Emerald

If you want to be police maybe start a Hero clan?

But even then you will be out numbered by bandits so its best to pick your fights/situations to police.

• Diamond

I feel like this would cause some major conflicts either A: This police force would be constantly in a state of battle with most every faction B: This police force would be wiped out in the first month or two weeks of its existence.

Guest Pandi

It wouldn't really make sense to have an 'official' police group that act as the new Chernarussian police, there are no real laws to abide by, all the old rules of life that others had to abide before the infection are now gone, that will not be returning unless the infection was wiped of course, but other than that, I agree with the others, having a police force should be down to the players in the community, if they want to create a police force, they can do it. As long as it fits the DayZRP lore and makes sense then it can be made.

Maybe you should give it a go if you are interested, haha. :)

Anyway, sorry it's a no for the suggestion from me.

• Legend

Policeforce in a zombie apocalypse, 2 years after it broke out?

Wow...

This just wouldn't work unfortunately, the police force is long gone and the people of these lands would not start abiding by some "new" rules set by a group of so called police officers. Like others have said, just start a hero group that has set rules and start trying to enforce them on the bandit clans, see how it plays out...Good luck :P

• Emerald

Police force? It was mostly decimated after the outbreak, so wouldn't make much RP sense, unless a group of 5 guys are foreign (ex)police officers, I don't see it happening.

• Emerald

Sure, by all means RP as a policeman, but giving them extra stuff in-game? Nope nope and more nope.

• Emerald

Too much chaos and anarchy for a police force in Chernarus at this moment.

• Sapphire

I think this was just a non-serious post so his account doesnt get deleted.