Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 11:42

Ban APPEAL

Guest mark d

Guest mark d

What a night im having, i have been trying every forum post to try and get into the game using all the different methods of logging into dayzRP (commander,the dzrp launcher etc.) and was getting past the point of the dayzRP splash screen CONNECTING,And then being kicked back to the multiplayer setup screen ...after trying everything i saw a post on the forum telling me to go through dayz commander and overriding the command line (\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ)but changing the dayz to dayzrp at the end..so i proceed to do that get the splash screen as usual upon startup except this time i get an admin ban message citing 'scripting' as the offense, i am totally confused now i have no idea what scripting is and if i am guilty of it.. i had no idea what i was doing , just trying to get ingame using the information i could find on here, and the ban says forever?!

if someone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated....gutted

• Emerald

I also just logged into the game and immediately our anti-hack program detected that you were indeed hacking. Our system temp banned you until the next restart. Myself, a GM, and another Admin (who has done extensive research into scripting) set to work on permabanning you from our servers. There is no mistake in your banning. It is indeed required at this point and permanent.

It saddens me that I accepted your whitelist application this morning, and by the end of the day, I orchestrated your permaban. Your whitelist application was rather good and I had high hopes for you in our community. But now I must bid you ado, and good luck on your DayZ adventures, elsewhere.

komedi_1396072828049_479.gif