Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 03:02

Question about Whitelisting

Guest Evan Eisenfaust

Guest Evan Eisenfaust

Hey guys, I have a really quick question, my first whitelist was rejected for not enough information on Kill on Sight, so I whitelisted again, and for the passphrase, I am looking at the rules and I don't see a passphrase, since I already whitelisted, is there a new passphrase or do I have to use the old one from my old whitelist or find a new one on the rules for my second application? Many thanks!

• Emerald

I'd assume your old one would work. Probably best to double check for it to see if it's the same just in case.

Guest Evan Eisenfaust

I'd assume your old one would work. Probably best to double check for it to see if it's the same just in case.

Ok, thanks! Would my old one still be in the rules? I am looking but it isn't there.

Ok, thanks! Would my old one still be in the rules? I am looking but it isn't there.

It may have been changed, I'm not sure how it works. As Assassin said, probably best you fully re-read them word for word anyway, just to ensure you know them and you'll find it!

Guest Evan Eisenfaust

Thanks Burgz! I'll try to figure it out soon, just got to keep reading and keep looking! See you hopefully in the wasteland that is known as Chernarus. :)

Guest Pandi

Use the search function in future as well, many people have asked questions about the passphrase I'm sure you can find a thread that will answer your question.

I'm going to mark this as solved as you have received the correct answer.

probably best you fully re-read them word for word anyway, just to ensure you know them and you'll find it!

If you have any other questions or problems, feel free to contact a staff member about it.

Thank you.