Server time (UTC): 2022-05-26 07:27

Suspicious pile of loot

Hello,

Just found this pile of loot in Solnichniy factory building (the one with stairs and catwalks). Or at least that's where I think it was. I just spawned and it's night so hard to tell.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3280054334249507437/521CBEC9BBFA8C36C1FF10DF56DC451B7CB3AAE7/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3280054334249506559/BAF05AA6D2F68CFC90CE1FDBEC697D3E877FA61B/

Not sure if it's legit so maybe an admin could check it out.

• Sapphire

Sadly staff have to tools for use on the SA servers at the moment.

• Sapphire

I'm not too familiar with SA but I guess those are ammo boxes? The loot inside seems legit, maybe a loaded guy was feeling generous...

Guest John Le Bear

I'm not too familiar with SA but I guess those are ammo boxes? The loot inside seems legit, maybe a loaded guy was feeling generous...

Im guessing some form of duping, but like you, I too am not very familiar with standalone.

• Legend

You're just pissed you couldn't carry it all :P

Seriously though, that's not normal. Maybe the guy was attacked in there and his clothes got ruined, so he couldn't carry all his loot. He left the crap stuff behind.

Maybe it was TOR?

Anyway, yeah, we have no way to prove anything on the SA server. Nothing to see here.

• Emerald

Holy shit. You should have told me, would have been perfect for my moison !

The ammount of ammo boxes and the other equipment seems not to be placed by a cheater or a hack. It seems more like a full geared player had to drop some stuff by any reason. Experienced players can reach this level of equipment within a view days, maybe hours, but not with this ammount of ammo you showed in the pictures.

You may check this place after a sever restart, if this ammount of loot is still spawning there, than it is not a bug, it´s a feature ;)