Man

Liquid

William01

Fozzy

Badger Broils

ESEA Competitive Team

TBA

| Skill Group |

So the ranks within the players in Integrity will be Gold Nova 1 - Master Guardian Elite. The reason being is between those ranks, takes a lot of learning and improving unless you are very fimiliar with the game.

| Main Goals |

At the moment, the main goal for this group is to improve on CS:GO competitive. I'd like to become a better player and eventually even run a competitive team that takes part in pro tournaments. Considering I have only been playing CS:GO for a few months now, I wouldn't say I'm the most experienced player, therefore I need help. I have many players that would be willing to join, but I'd like to filter out the best, the ones that stand out and have good and supportive team working skills.

| Would you like to join Integrity? |

PM me with the subject line 'Integrity App':

[size=large][i][b]| Integrity Application |[/b][/i][/size]

[b]First name[/b]:

[b]Age[/b]: 

[b]Country[/b]:

[b]Timezone[/b]:

[b]Link to Steam profile /or Steam profile name[/b]:

[b]How long have you played CS:GO?[/b]:

[b]Did you play CS: S or CS 1.6?[/b]:

[b]Why do you want to join Integrity?[/b]:

[b]What rank are you on CS:GO?[/b]:

[b]On a scale of 1-10, how good would you rate yourself at CS:GO?[/b]:

[b]Would you be willing to attend training sessions?[/b]:

[b]Would you be willing to take part in tournaments?[/b]:

[b]Would you be willing to take part in YouTube videos, in other words, can you get clips for montages?[/b]:

[b]How many hours in a week on average do you play CS:GO?[/b]:

[b]Most favourited weapon?[/b]: 

NOTE: I decided to create a seperate thread for this as I added it to the official CS:GO thread and after people have posted a few times, it will be gone and people will not be able to view it anymore. I will be changing this thread around here and then, so keep a look out for updates.

| YouTube Channel |

Click here for link to our Channel.

Episode 1:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSssSlZFDd8

| Team Avatar |

m20qKYw.jpg

ihdqLSe.jpg

• Sapphire

EU PFT i'm starting a N/A group #wrekt see you on the battlefield!

Guest Pandi

EU PFT i'm starting a N/A group #wrekt see you on the battlefield!

You need to get an american team going Tnky, then you could play us. :)

• Sapphire

The logo reminds me of Alliance from WoW :P

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

Guest BobbySands

Gold Nova - Master Gaurdian <- wont be like that for long, if you guys can play well as a five man team and have ok aim you will shoot up ranks. Get them tactics going.

Guest Pandi

good luck (:

around that rank all you need is aim so just focus on that for a while.

Thanks man :)

Yeah, I myself still need to improve on CS:GO before we even started tournaments and stuff. I think as long as we have got tactics down for each map and got the perfect callouts and the perfect smoke / grenade setup, we will then be able to start ESEA tournaments.

Looks nice good logo. ESEA scrims maybe they will help ? Also would like to point out in a non dickish way you put "Gaurdian" instead of "Guardian"

Good Luck Panda o7 (and the team's)

Thanks for the spelling correction man, sometimes I type slightly faster than I should and make incorrect spelling mistakes, haha.

Thank you, yes, scrims sounds perfect once we have got everything sorted out. :)

good luck (:

around that rank all you need is aim so just focus on that for a while.

Thanks man :)

Yeah, I myself still need to improve on CS:GO before we even started tournaments and stuff. I think as long as we have got tactics down for each map and got the perfect callouts and the perfect smoke / grenade setup, we will then be able to start ESEA tournaments.

Looks nice good logo. ESEA scrims maybe they will help ? Also would like to point out in a non dickish way you put "Gaurdian" instead of "Guardian"

Good Luck Panda o7 (and the team's)

Thanks for the spelling correction man, sometimes I type slightly faster than I should and make incorrect spelling mistakes, haha.

Thank you, yes, scrims sounds perfect once we have got everything sorted out. :)

Did you get my application? I'm quite interested :3

• Sapphire

IAMTOOPROZFORZYOUZ #TEAMKANEN2K14

But yeah Good Luck.

Guest Pandi

Yeah, I have had around 10+ applications, so I will be running through the best ones out of them all. Once 5 have been picked out, they will receive a PM back, thanks for applying! :)

Yeah, I have had around 10+ applications, so I will be running through the best ones out of them all. Once 5 have been picked out, they will receive a PM back, thanks for applying! :)

Hope I get chosen ;)

• Emerald

You just had to throw EU only in there :P. Good luck guys that team looks pretty DIRTY!

• Sapphire

just asking, did you get my application :)?

(I didn't PM you with "Integrity App" :( sorry, noticed it just now D:)

• Sapphire

Will you be creating team 2 soon?

Guest Pandi

I'm actually going to add a lot more people into the group as some players can't play when others are online. So I thought I could add around 5-7 more people, this means we should always have a full team online.

Obviously when it comes down to ESEA scrims and training sessions, I will organise a full team that are filtered with the best we have without the whole team.

I will be contacting people later tonight/tomorrow about the applications I received a week or so ago.

Thank you.