Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 13:11

Epoch building

I was wondering i know it pretty much leave the entire RP aspect behind but it would be VERY cool if you could have some sort of Epoch basebuilding system or something like Wasteland on wich you had dismount every single piece of the structure and build them up correcly and stuff like that!

What do you think?!

• Sapphire

We once had an epoch server when the mod was broke. It just led to more PvP and more reports. Also, I cant even begin to understand how difficult it would be for the devs to implement that. Also i dont think they would even get the permission from the epoch devs.

• Emerald

Epoch has some fun uses with the base building and traders but, like others have said, it wasn't a good fit for the community here. It was a dark time for DayZRP... never again.

• Emerald

It was a dark time for DayZRP... never again.

I think this sums up my opinion on Epoch. There was very little RP in my opinion and people were only srlling gear to get good stuff.

PCBs are being added soon so there will be on need for basr building and furthermore Ghost has revamped all the current PCBs which are the same.

Nope!! Epoch was done and dusted I'm afraid maybe it will come back in the future but for the mo nope, and even you yourself said it would take the rp away so why would we add it, we are trying to help make rp not take it away

• MVP

As stated before, not gunna happen sorry :)

k325V2s.gif

Guest Dolphin

k325V2s.gif

Ey! i gave you this Gif.

I still want a new Epoch server. Would bring the aspect of Clan wars to a all time high.

• Emerald

To be honest i liked epoch.

But in order to get epoch back we need Tamaster to brake the mod again!:P

I am pretty sure it was Krakov who broke it lasttime. Just saying.

• Emerald

k325V2s.gif

Ey! i gave you this Gif.

I still want a new Epoch server. Would bring the aspect of Clan wars to a all time high.

But what about RP....we all ready have PvP and clan fights. We need more RP.