Server time (UTC): 2021-01-26, 06:28
Sign in to follow this  
Voedric

Sitting on the back of offroads

Should it be added?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why isn't this even added, i mean its only logical to be able to sit in the back of the offroad trucks.

(I searched this up and i couldn't find anything, apologies if its a thing already)

aa84128cd0fafed69e9f7bffb9133bc0.png

a7129242d1af217e87c44871e8827999.png

I know this is a different kind of truck, but i know there are some addons for the regular ones.

It is a thing only on that particular vehicle, Pretty sure that if they were to add that option they would have to make a whole new vehicle ( I THINK )

It is a thing only on that particular vehicle, Pretty sure that if they were to add that option they would have to make a whole new vehicle ( I THINK )

Read the edit :P

I know that its a different kind of truck, but i know there are addons for the normal white ones.

Read the edit :P

I know that its a different kind of truck, but i know there are addons for the normal white ones.

Alrighty then, Well. If there are addons for it then I give all my +1's to you

I think this is something that is in the works of being added in the future.

+1.

I looked badass. :P

I think this is something that is in the works of being added in the future.

This, heard it too seems accurate.

I'd like it, yay from me

From the council event! It is possible :D

7Fzyr.png

From the council event! It is possible :D

7Fzyr.png

Maybe on that truck, but not on the other ones :P

I wonder over and over again how unfinished arma 2 really is... But yeah +1 from me!

That is a specific seat on that vehicle indeed :)

as for others - find me a mod that actually works and does that and I'll take a look

I was going to suggest this but I forgot about it. I was talking to Ghost about having the pk truck but without the mounted weapon for obvious reasons.

Though I'd love to see this be added in.

I was going to suggest this but I forgot about it. I was talking to Ghost about having the pk truck but without the mounted weapon for obvious reasons.

What is the obvious reason?

PK truck is actually pretty damn well balanced. 7.62 only, short firing range, completely exposed gunner.

It's perfect :)

PK truck is actually pretty damn well balanced. 7.62 only, short firing range, completely exposed gunner.

You got a good point there.

Does this mean a possibility of adding it ingame?

You got a good point there.

Does this mean a possibility of adding it ingame?

Possibilty? yes.

Will it happen? who knows :3

Guest Ketamine

You could do this rather easily, its just a small script/mod some wasteland servers do it, it also makes sense so its a +1 from me :P

This looks so cool.. I want this to happen!

You could do this rather easily, its just a small script/mod some wasteland servers do it, it also makes sense so its a +1 from me :P

Yea i know i've seen it on this one Takistan Life server, dunno what it is tho and i don't know where to even start looking for the script

Guest Ketamine

I will have a look around some forums for you, but i do remember the script being a little buggy and I could get out some times. You could also make it your self you could make it so your character does the sitting down option and when in the animation have him attach to the car.

Oh my god I argued exactly this back when I was in staff.

Also, you don't have a cursor, so the aiming is pretty touchy at first. Limited ammo, easily counterable, but also adding a ton of atmosphere and fun. I would love to see a few added amongst the normal spawn list of vehicles.

And to not go too far off topic, +1. The Coyota Hilux is my personal favorite vehicle. It's my baby. I would LOVE if it could fit another person or two in the back.