Server time (UTC): 2021-01-20, 09:29
Sign in to follow this  
seizedlight

Hello people!

So hello, my name is Angel and i come from Greece. My age is 22 and currently i'm a student.

I enjoy gaming for 5 years now, mainly playing mmorpg's. I learned about DayZ watching some popular youtube videos and decided to try it out for myself. Recently, i also bought the Standalone. My biggest concern about both games, was the lack of player interaction which made me not enjoying the gameplay as much as i would like to. Then i decided that Role Playing fits the game better and in my opinion is the way it should be played. In all honesty, i never had the chance of Role Playing in online games before. My only RP experience is through some DnD board games. Although, i like getting into a story and act accordingly, so i believe i can provide the rest of the players a good experience in our interactions.

Other than that, i'm just a guy looking to talk with people in and out of the game. So, if you would like to ask me anything else, please feel free; i will be happy to reply.

Looking forward to meeting you,

Angel - Seized Light

Welcome to the community! I've been around for a little over a month now, and I can say for sure that this is one of the best DayZ communities out there. Good luck on your application, and I look forward to seeing you in-game! :D

Sign in to follow this