Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 13:21

Would a clan like this work?

hey everyone.

I've just had some ideas on expanding on my DayZRP experience and soo...

Do you think a clan of people who would act as Judges in the movie/comic series Judge Dredd would work?

(for those unaware: a Judge is a futuristic police officer who acts as a law enforcer/Judge/Jury and an executioner in one)

Just need any kind of feedback on this idea.

Thank you for your time in advance!

• Emerald

There was some clan like this a while ago i think it was a staff one.

There has been many lawkeeping clans and this strikes me as similar to the "extreme hero" groups. These can provide some good experiences but I hear they are tough to keep running.

If I were you though, make it original, move away from the Judges slightly, make something yourself and enjoy it ;)

Oh, I'll look into that. thanks!

There has been many lawkeeping clans and this strikes me as similar to the "extreme hero" groups. These can provide some good experiences but I hear they are tough to keep running.

If I were you though, make it original, move away from the Judges slightly, make something yourself and enjoy it ;)

Alright, I'll give my best :D

Thanks!

Oh, I'll look into that. thanks!

Alright, I'll give my best :D

Thanks!

Happy to help :D

You could try, but you firs need the 100 posts to create an idea.

If you want me to take a look at some of you ideas, or just have any questions/concerns feel free to PM me.

If you want me to take a look at some of you ideas, or just have any questions/concerns feel free to PM me.

Oh thanks!

It's..umm..let's say at the idea stage :D

but I appreciate your offer on help, if I need any il be sure to contact you!

thanks!

Oh thanks!

thanks!

No problem, just make sure your idea is accurate with the DayZRP lore as well.

Id love to see a lawkeeper clan, there aren't really any atm.

yeah, I'd figure someday to create a something that would make survivors fear to disobey the remains of law and strike fear into bandits.. hehe :D

ah, daydreams

Oh thanks!

thanks!

No problem, just make sure your idea is accurate with the DayZRP lore as well.

Got it. ^^

IT EVEN HAS THE BADGE!

*knees shaking*

Seems it couldn't hold out for a couple of reasons.. Too bad. Cant really reincarnate that without the permission of the leader. Back to the drawing board..

• Legend

There's no reason you can't make something inspired by it, just don't use the same name / logos.

Justice Dept. was epic while it lasted. It failed for many reasons, not because the idea was a bad one. I used to play around with them a little when I could, but it was in no way a staff clan.

Lawkeepers I don't have much experience with, but again, I love the idea.

Would love to see something inspired by Judge Dredd, just don't make it too clear that that's the inspiration. Clans too closely derived from popular fiction get rejected quickly, but it's not hard to take it a little bit further down the road and make it appear like an entirely original idea.

Am I begging too hard? Pleeeeeaaaaaaaaase do this?!!?

There's no reason you can't make something inspired by it, just don't use the same name / logos.

Justice Dept. was epic while it lasted. It failed for many reasons, not because the idea was a bad one. I used to play around with them a little when I could, but it was in no way a staff clan.

Lawkeepers I don't have much experience with, but again, I love the idea.

Would love to see something inspired by Judge Dredd, just don't make it too clear that that's the inspiration. Clans too closely derived from popular fiction get rejected quickly, but it's not hard to take it a little bit further down the road and make it appear like an entirely original idea.

Am I begging too hard? Pleeeeeaaaaaaaaase do this?!!?

oh my God :D

okay you, sir, made up my mind. this is going into my "Must accomplish no questions asked ASAP" folder.

• Sapphire

Any clan can be good if done well. Go ahead man, do it. Spend some time on creating your thread, get your post count up to 100 and then make it (Make sure it fits into the DayZRP Lore) .

Just look into other clans first and see some of the things that work and do not work. As you're new you are not as experienced. Not saying don't do it, just make sure you know what you are doing :)

• Legend

Now that The Watchers have gone all bandity, I'm afraid I won't be able to hold on to my sweet RKM.

I guess something more...drastic :D ... has to be made

By all means keep this one going, but remember be unique from other clans. Be extraordinaire from the rest. Too many clan ideas come and go but are almost identical to others,so when something is unique it gets a lot of attention.

Got it! thanks for the feedback!