• Emerald

Horrible thing to do.

But well written.

10/10

I do what I want, yo

yNaJ44V.gif

and Thanks <3

• Emerald

dammit Tom, I finally find Americans who want to be our friends and you rob them while I'm sleeping. Forever alone :(

On a completely unrelated note nice job with the writing :)

• Sapphire

Amazing, glad I'm mentioned <3

We went with you guys and complied because we thought you, major Tom, have heard something about us wanting to allie with you guys. I did speak to Kalulu, Alyd and Marcus at the same time some days ago so I, we thought you guys knew about that and wanted a chat. The hostage situation it self in RP was a bit too much. You guys became power mad. SOBR came as you said and spit on Tortov a lot then you took us somewhere and shot our legs for no proper reason. Well written though

• Emerald

We went with you guys and complied because we thought you, major Tom, have heard something about us wanting to allie with you guys. I did speak to Kalulu, Alyd and Marcus at the same time some days ago so I, we thought you guys knew about that and wanted a chat. The hostage situation it self in RP was a bit too much. You guys became power mad. SOBR came as you said and spit on Tortov a lot then you took us somewhere and shot our legs for no proper reason. Well written though

This story is only just beginning! I have plans for the BHM/USA-R/SOBR love triangle. Sorry if it felt a bit out of place, but it'll make sense soon!

• Emerald

This story is only just beginning! I have plans for the BHM/USA-R/SOBR love triangle. Sorry if it felt a bit out of place, but it'll make sense soon!

This love triangle had quite the start yesterday but I would like to see where it goes.

• Emerald

Seems like an particularly peculiar love triangle where people decieve and spit on one another, and take weapons out of greed.

• Emerald

Seems like an particularly peculiar love triangle where people decieve and spit on one another, and take weapons out of greed.

Our relationship status is "it's complicated"

• Emerald

it doesn't have to be this way..... We can work around it right?

• Emerald

it doesn't have to be this way..... We can work around it right?

Exactly. Hence why I said this story was only just beginning! IC we're beginning to regret the robbery, and are rethinking what we can do to fix things. Just wait around and hopefully we'll have some interesting future encounters.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Emerald

-redacted-

Edited by Major Tom
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Sapphire

I want more, Tom! This is so good <3

• Emerald

-redacted-

Edited by Major Tom
  • Emerald

"My men weren't tough enough"

"I think Jibrael and Rick stayed behind to comfort him or some sissy crap like that"

220px-Broken_heart.svg.png

nice entry though :)