Server time (UTC): 2021-01-16, 20:17
Sign in to follow this  
Jonny Eastwood

How Does Donation Work?

Hey everyone my name is Jonny.

I just LOVE role playing, and i do it in every single game from battlefield to Fifa.

When i heard there was DayzRP only server i got SO exited and wanted imidiatly to join in but has it is said in the whitelist section, only donators can play.

And so im willing to donate to play but (sorry about all the "buts" :P)

since there is a InGame store on wich you can buy things: Skins, etc i wondered if you need to donate to play on the server or you can just buy something from the InGame store and, if not, how much do you need to donate to play? is it 0,01€? 5€? 10€?

I am glad if anyone can ansewr me this question has quiq has possible!

Cheers,

Jonny

( I bet i posted this on the whrong section but i couldnt really find one soo xb )

You add money on one of the methods mentioned, that money is used to help running costs so in turn you get to use the amount donated to purchase skins.

You help the server and the server helps you.

Guest Biiddy

Moving to questions.

Guest magw33d

It's a 5 euro minimum, which will get you one of the basic skins. There are others for 10 or 15, and there are others which require a specific donation rank to unlock them.

Here's a detail description of the ranks that you can get at each level, which will unlock skins as well as forum features.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-staff-and-donation-ranks

Guest Pandi

Marking as solved as you have received the answer. :)

One last question my good sir, if i donate can i use the money i donate to buy the skins, etc?

Yes. They get added to your Donation Credits, and you can choose a skin that equals the money you donated. Skins cost either 5 or 10£

Oh and BTW, you have to Donate to be able to make a whitelist application. You can't just play because you donated.

Whitelisting can be done here

One last question my good sir, if i donate can i use the money i donate to buy the skins, etc?

Yes. They get added to your Donation Credits, and you can choose a skin that equals the money you donated. Skins cost either 5 or 10£

Oh and BTW, you have to Donate to be able to make a whitelist application. You can't just play because you donated.

Whitelisting can be done here

I got that part :)

Thanks everyone for helping me getting started ^^

Ps: Your Name <3

Haha, Jonny's for lyf :P

Hope to see you ingame, and Goodluck with your application! Remember to not rush it, take your time and look over it several times :)

And if you need any help, just PM me or a Staffmember ;)