N/A

Why the verdict is not fair:

It was fair.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I just think that there shouldn't be a age requirement so i made a new account

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I want to show that anyone with RP ability's can play on this server

What could you have done better?:

I could have waited until i was 16 years old to play on this server.

Guest danielmaira

No one is going to say anything? I personally think its wrong to judge someones role playing skills by there age. I am 15 years old and I think that I have pretty good RP skills. There is probably tons of people out there that are 13,14, and 15 year old with good RP skills.

No one is going to say anything? I personally think its wrong to judge someones role playing skills by there age. I am 15 years old and I think that I have pretty good RP skills. There is probably tons of people out there that are 13,14, and 15 year old with good RP skills.

Be calm and wait for an admin

USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST. DO NOT POST IN A BAN APPEAL UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD YOU ARE ALLOWED BY A GM/ADMIN.

Guest danielmaira

No one has anything good to say?

This appeal will be dealt with when we the staff team has looked over the facts and decided upon something.

Bumping this does nothing. If you bump it again after this post, it will result in automatic denial regardless of the facts. You've been warned.

(P.S, Bumping means posting nothing new and relevant. Ofcourse if you still have relevant information that will help your case then you may still post there.)

It clearly states on the whitelist page that you need to be 16 to whitelist.

You lied in order to get around this and obviously got found out. Once you are 16, you are permitted to send in ID to get your blacklist revoked.

8qpJB.png

Also you then created two other accounts in order to bypass our blacklisting system which in itself is also breaking the rules.

Do not create other accounts, we will find them and it just ends up being a waste of time for the both of us.

Appeal Denied.