Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 03:31

Holy Book. Blessing or curse?

Guest Dolphin

• Sapphire

whut???? so many zombies!

• Emerald

Literally just found your body before seeing this vid. The amount of dead zeds around you made me shed a tear. It was like I literally witnessed your last stand, and now I got to see it. Thanks :P

Guest Dolphin

Literally just found your body before seeing this vid. The amount of dead zeds around you made me shed a tear. It was like I literally witnessed your last stand, and now I got to see it. Thanks :P

Im glad my body was found by a Cartel member. Id dread if it was B-17.

• Emerald

hahahhahaha so much epicness in one video. Awesome video man :P Also I've heard if you carry 3 holy books around with you, you get less zombie agro and less chance of getting infected :P

Im glad my body was found by a Cartel member. Id dread if it was B-17.

Can i ask why it even matters?

• Sapphire

I saw your body lol. I was just like, K. And walked away haha

• Emerald

Well, perhaps the zombies wanted to read the bible and preach the word of the lord? who knows if they read it they may be saved!

• MVP

Holy hell. xD

I've almost gotten trapped in the same type of building before. Looks like you learned the hard way. <3

• Emerald

I swear anytime I've ever gotten ahold of that book, bad things happen. That books spells trouble!

• Sapphire

Oh wow, I could feel your panic :D