Server time (UTC): 2021-01-20, 10:56
Sign in to follow this  
MAXI

B17 Just got wrecked trying to Rob PRUD

I would just like to thank those who saved me and my civilian friends life's today at prud from B17, it was a slaughter house i was so scared but good fun it was.. who else was there when the robbery/B17's slaughter went down?

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Just a little tip mate, this is classed as bragging and in a way flaming, you joined this month and b-17 are very legendary compared to civilians.

i think you sir you be r3cked.

:popcorn:

Here we go!

Threads like this leads to flaming.

I was not bragging just saying what i saw and thanking those who saved me from being robbed. i was unarmed.

We killed 3-4 TFW after a few of us died. We only lost 3. Also TFW got crushed by SDS and B-17 at Vybor please thank you

Not really advised to make a thread like this to be honest; although B-17 are a bandit clan they are well respected in the community, and this thread is a little off. Just be careful about making threads like this in the future.

By all means enjoy the mod and I'm sure it got your blood pumping which is why I think you may have wrote this in the heat of the moment.

I'm glad you enjoyed it but try to rephrase the thread in future to 'Thanks for the people who saved me at Prud" or something along those lines.

Guest magw33d

thought-of-this-while-my-friend-was-bragging-to-me-about-reaching-friends-on-facebook-23612.jpg

Unlucky B17, better luck next time.

Guest ArcticStarling

Just why ?

hqdefault.jpg

Guest John Le Bear

When does it get better? This argument in terrible.

I was not bragging just saying what i saw and thanking those who saved me from being robbed. i was unarmed.

Well no need to disrespect someone else is there?

Using words like "wrecked and slaughter" is not necessary, you could've easily have said "Thanks to the civilians who rescued me from B-17.

Also, B-17 only rob people to RP with so you probably missed out on some fun RP.

But it seems like you had a good time either way and that's all that matters.

Guest Phalix

It totally wasnt TFW who killed them :3 <3

B-17 DID WHAT?! ZOMG!

what-is-air-colbert.gif

...thank god for Stephen Colbert.

JNk8XL1.jpg?1

*pats Jesse on the back* it's ok Jesse, we'll get them next time, how bout some ice cream?

Guest MARTiN

B17 OMG!! WR3CKED 8pZV7.gif

Nah srs though, no need to make a thread everytime a clan loses a firefight, i mean, i dont make threads saying "LOL GG EZ PLAYED WITH MY FEET" everytime we win a fight :P

But in general, Prud is hard to rob since people keep coming to investigate the gunshots.