Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 13:10

My brother playing

Guest Tyrion

Guest Tyrion

Hi so my brother has recently got ARMA and is planning whitelisting , will their be any problem with us playing on the same IP or is the anything I need to do ?

Hi so my brother has recently got ARMA and is planning whitelisting , will their be any problem with us playing on the same IP or is the anything I need to do ?

I think I saw on a previous thread that there would be a problem and you'd have to PM an admin about it. Not sure, so if someone could confirm this?

I will try to find the thread about it for you.

• Sapphire

Hey man, the best thing to do is just hop onto TS (IP = ts.dayzrp.com) and jump into the help desk. There a staff member will be there to assist you!

You'll be able to get a quicker answer there :)

How is he going to play DayZRP with only one hand?

10320450_655257587885635_8772068778362698488_n.jpg

Yeah when I brother joined I had to contact a member of staff to inform them.

This will not be a problem but you or your brother need to send a pm to one of the admins or the gms so they are aware that you guys are 2 different people. This also happened to me when i first got to the server me and my boyfriend whitelsited the same day the same hour, i got pm-d by one of the admins and we resolved it so just contact one of the higher ranked staff members and you'll be fine. :)

• Legend

I don't see Tyrion or his brother listed. Don't close it yet.

• Sapphire

There shouldn't be any problem, I have 3 friends that are all whitelisted and have the same IP because they are all brothers.

So really if you can provide evidence that you 2 are actually playing and are not the same person then in my opinion it should be fine.

• Emerald

With the same IP you'll have to speak with an admin - just make sure he's on a different PC with a different GUID to yours, and inform them of any possible implications there might be and you'll be fine!

• Legend

I don't see Tyrion or his brother listed. Don't close it yet.

He hasn't applied for an account yet I think he will though later.

Fair enough. Closing.

• MVP