Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 12:24

FENIKS skins...

Hey, I think the selection of DayZrp skins is getting old... Some new skins had been nice, I know one of these skins already are ingame. The SOBR skin. But why not add the rest of the pack ? its an great pack of skins ;)

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19864

BTW I know that DayZrp is a bit "russian RP" now, but think of it, its an ex-soviet nation. So its totally natural with alot of russian skins, weapons and people :)

• Emerald

Go add those skins in the editor, Look how bad the majority of them look :) The ones we have are the best looking ones. The only ones used to be in the mod but got removed as they weren't used.

I am in the process of re-skinning some of the SOBR skins to fit the Mod a bit more.

• Emerald

8pTyz.jpg

just pointing it out...

Hey, I think the selection of DayZrp skins is getting old... Some new skins had been nice, I know one of these skins already are ingame. The SOBR skin. But why not add the rest of the pack ? its an great pack of skins ;)

BTW I know that DayZrp is a bit "russian RP" now, but think of it, its an ex-soviet nation. So its totally natural with alot of russian skins, weapons and people :)

The fact that you have been here for a month kind of makes me feel like you are a bit inexperienced with the skins and probably haven't even seen all of them, it's not the skins that matter it's the way people customize them with their helmets, hats and balaclavas and even camo, and how people portay their character in that skin.

-1 from me, less military skins, we need more civilian/survivor type skins.

Well, if you read the lore of Chernarus, both here and on the Bohemia Interactive site. You will find that Chernarus was ravaged by civil war, when the outbreak started... war equals alot of military effects ;)

Well, if you read the lore of Chernarus, both here and on the Bohemia Interactive site. You will find that Chernarus was invaded by russians when the outbreak started... invation equals alot of military effects ;)

I realize this, but years into the infection these types of uniforms would be destroyed by then, Making people improvise with making rag tag survivor armor and stuff like that.

The fact that you have been here for a month kind of makes me feel like you are a bit inexperienced with the skins and probably haven't even seen all of them, it's not the skins that matter it's the way people customize them with their helmets, hats and balaclavas and even camo, and how people portay their character in that skin.

A month :P three months actually. You are rigth saying I am a bit inexperienced... But i just wanted to be constructive :(

Well, if you read the lore of Chernarus, both here and on the Bohemia Interactive site. You will find that Chernarus was invaded by russians when the outbreak started... invation equals alot of military effects ;)

I realize this, but years into the infection these types of uniforms would be destroyed by then, Making people improvise with making rag tag survivor armor and stuff like that.

Some of them, yes. But alot of them would still be intact and fully "functionable" But on the other hand, there is few people that makes survivor skins :( atleast now.

A month :P three months actually. You are rigth saying I am a bit inexperienced... But i just wanted to be constructive :(

Some of them, yes. But alot of them would still be intact and fully "functionable" But on the other hand, there is few people that makes survivor skins :( atleast now.

Doesn't have to just be "Survivor" skins, can be any civilian skins really. I'm sure there are tons of those laying around.

• Emerald

We are only 2 years into the infection...it's not really that long of a time.

#CUT4CLANSKINS

Soon™

Guest Ketamine

-1 from me. The other skins are horrible, the color scheme is to in your face and some of them have a bug on the chest piece where the texture doesn't load, well at least for me.

Go add those skins in the editor, Look how bad the majority of them look :) The ones we have are the best looking ones. The only ones used to be in the mod but got removed as they weren't used.

I am in the process of re-skinning some of the SOBR skins to fit the Mod a bit more.

Just accidentally click your sig link. You owe me some new eardrums.