Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 02:53

What do you guys think about S.T.A.L.K.E.R ?

datsik

• Emerald

I have four words for you: Lost Alpha and Misery.

• Sapphire

Ahh...S.T.A.L.K.E.R., so good memories. Might actually start a Lets Play when I can actually download Lost Alpha D:<

One of the best games I have ever played and I still play it (LOVE IT!)

PS: Also have Survarium :D

Ahh...S.T.A.L.K.E.R., so good memories. Might actually start a Lets Play when I can actually download Lost Alpha D:<

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is the game that got me interested in Survarium, I got picked pretty early on for the closed beta for Survarium. :P

• Sapphire

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is the game that got me interested in Survarium, I got picked pretty early on for the closed beta for Survarium. :P

Well...S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Dev team is making it :D hope it will be good (for now it is running a little bit bad for me :/)

Well...S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Dev team is making it :D hope it will be good (for now it is running a little bit bad for me :/)

It is very poorly optimized atm but I'm sure Vostok games can handle it.

• Emerald

Had it on DVD ROM ages ago. Might have to buy it again on steam after my exams.

• Legend

Best game ever. Best mods ever.

If there were a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP, I'd never sleep.

• Sapphire

Best game ever. Best mods ever.

If there were a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. RP, I'd never sleep.

• Diamond

Click on my signature ... its a horrible game ^_____^

It's a good game but not the best ever...since the best game ever hasn't been made yet. And ever hasn't ended yet.

HAha, true dat :P

Ah, i cant wait for lost alpha... Then i can stop playing around with old builds :D

You are a lucky guy :D Ive applied 6 times for a key :(

• Sapphire

Never played stalker

• Sapphire

It's a good game but not the best ever...since the best game ever hasn't been made yet. And ever hasn't ended yet.

Ah, i cant wait for lost alpha... Then i can stop playing around with old builds :D

Apply...what is that :D (money money! [Thank God they accepted paysafecards)]

• Titanium

We once had a clan named Free Stalkers(FS4Lyfe).And i am planning to remake it in next few months.Soon

• Sapphire
We once had a clan named Free Stalkers(FS4Lyfe).And i am planning to remake it in next few months.Soon™

well...if you are looking for members, keep me in mind :D

(Background from The Zone)

Guest Likurja

Never played it. I think I had a bad moment with the game when I was younger which scared me from even looking at the box of the game.

• Sapphire

Never played it. I think I had a bad moment with the game when I was younger which scared me from even looking at the box of the game.

Well..it is scary (I am still afraid of going to Agroprom underground D:, that controller scared the shit out of me)

We once had a clan named Free Stalkers(FS4Lyfe).And i am planning to remake it in next few months.Soon

If you restart it, you are my hero :D

Well..it is scary (I am still afraid of going to Agroprom underground D:, that controller scared the shit out of me)

I spent so much time in X-18. I didnt want to go down there :D I was so scared, still remember the Pseudogiant down there... :P

Apply...what is that :D (money money! [Thank God they accepted paysafecards)]

I am going to buy it aswell :D wont win a ticket at Beta :(

Never played stalker

Well, you should. Its a great horror/FPS game ive played. And with the rigth mods, it even better ;)

Another thing about STALKER I love about is the mods which make the game even better, and when I played it, it was amazing

Just wait for Lost Alpha ;) Its the most promising mod to come for Shadow of Chernobyl..

I always have kinda wanted to play that game. It sounds like Fallout and Metro, but I could never find the time. Maybe I'll (completely legally) download it tonight.

You should definetly do that ;) You will have alot of fun :D

(And just like all of us who have played S.T.A.L.K.E.R, you will suffer a hearth attack):D