Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 14:14

RETURNING TO DAYZRP (DAYZRP VETERANS WILL WANT TO READ MY STORY)

Guest darkphaty

Guest darkphaty

Hello everyone, some of you know me and most probably don't. I played dayzrp lots and lots about a year ago, but it is time for my return. To give a little story about myself, I first joined the dayzrp world with my out of game clan crooks. We started an ingame group with the same name which was probably a bad idea, since we were trying to be a friendly clan with the name of a criminal. Eventually all hell broke loose in my clan with people backstabbing one another for our little to none resources. We were litterly huddled up at willow lake with a bus. People were seperated in our group, and in panick of trying to survive, we attempted to recruit as much people as possible. But in the end the crooks had the fate of failure and there was no turning back. Then one day I was walking through Cherno, when a man ran up to me, I was startled at first then I realised he was trying to help me. I was sick, probably going to die but he gave me as much medicine as I needed, he saved my life. This mans name was "Kyy". Yes the very leader of the old Salvation. He had told me about this clan he was making, it was only him and one other person in it and he offered me to join. Trying to keep the idea of crooks coming back I refused politely. After about a week break from the game I realised that my out of game clan crooks was not meant for dayzrp, so I decided that I would reconisder his offer and said, yes. This was one of the greatest decisions I had made in gaming history. As he was happy to hear, we met up and he took me to his base of operations, it was still a small clan at the time. But for me I still wanted the greatness that my crooks clan deserved, so I invited them, recruited them and saved them. Salvation began to grow in power, we were becoming the biggest threat to everyone on Chernarus. Bigger than clf, nrf, we were the baddest. We did what ever we wanted, if we needed a car we stole one, if we needed a gun, we stole one, and we hated Cherno-Russians (I think thats what it was). We hunted every Cherno-Russian we knew out there, the scums thought that us Americans did not belong. We tortured the Cherno-Russians as they did to our brothers, making a name for ourselfs that we do not fuck around, and that they need to stop their hatred against us Americans that are just stuck in this apocalypse. Then Kyy became very sick, he was sick for weeks, and we all became very scared. We had risen to the top and now our reputation was threatened. We had doctors working on him all the time, trying to save him. He eventually recovered, he planned to make a great attack on everyone, no Cherno-Russian would live. We began this operation, finding and killing as much as possible, we doubled the amount we tortued and killed. Until Kyy's sickness took a turn for the worst, we thought he was cured, but it was a mistake. It seemed that history was repeating itself as it did with crooks, soon after kyy had died, everyone threw into a panick. Of course it ended with people trying to save it but it was all useless. I was alone again, Salvation was over, and I had no place to go. I joined BHM after a long thought, the clan had about 12 people at the time, I decided that this is the clan I will settle down with, no more killing, no more robbing, just peace. This is eventually when the game began to bore me, nothing was as good as Salvation, I missed it. I quit the game thinking I would never come back, but as I said. History repeats itself.

If you think your clan is as bad as Salvation was, I am interested in joining. In my opinion nothing will be as good as the old Salvation days, but I crave more of enforcing American freedom on Chenarus.

Send me a PM!

Guest darkphaty

Welcome back mate, you might find out that your friends in BHM ain't so friendly anymore.

They kicked me out due to my absence, I have no wish in rejoining them

Guest darkphaty

I can't believe I actually read this all.

R.I.P Kyy

"He hated cat signatures"

I tried to make it interesting, what did you think?

Guest darkphaty

I can't believe I actually read this all.

R.I.P Kyy

"He hated cat signatures"

I tried to make it interesting, what did you think?

It is a nice piece of fiction. :)

You say that to forget your memories, I'm guessing your a Cherno-Russian scum. :D

• Emerald

while reading this all I could think of was this

sSJIKrs.jpg

damm you gijs and your quickness

• Emerald

Yes, You can join us again and ...help... people!

//Welcome back darkphaty :)

Guest darkphaty

Yes, You can join us again and ...help... people!

//Welcome back darkphaty :)

Like I said I don't really know about joining you guys again, I liked it kinda as a small clan, but I will think about it!

Guest darkphaty

I've read it, as Gijs said it's a great piece of fiction :)

10/10 would read again.

Lol an ex CLF member posting here, can't wait for you guys to come back to return to the old Salvation ways :D

10/10 would read again.

Lol an ex CLF member posting here, can't wait for you guys to come back to return to the old Salvation ways :D

Or CLF stays as it is and never goes that way? :D Salvation was... Lets just leave it was Salvation.

Guest darkphaty

10/10 would read again.

Or CLF stays as it is and never goes that way? :D Salvation was... Lets just leave it was Salvation.

I wasn't saying CLF will be like Salvation, I was saying I hope CLF comes back so I can go back to the old Salvation way. CLF will never be as powerful as Salvation was. Salvation only crashed due to corruption, something CLF may share with Salvation ;)

I wasn't saying CLF will be like Salvation, I was saying I hope CLF comes back so I can go back to the old Salvation way. CLF will never be as powerful as Salvation was. Salvation only crashed due to corruption, something CLF may share with Salvation ;)

I'm pretty sure they "crashed" as I made a report and the leader got perm'd from it :P:D

Oops xD

Guest darkphaty

I'm pretty sure they "crashed" as I made a report and the leader got perm'd from it :P:D

Oops xD

You're not very good at roleplay

• Sapphire

Oops xD

lol, CLF were some of the best roleplayers on this server, that comment makes no sense.

Guest darkphaty

Oops xD

lol, CLF were some of the best roleplayers on this server, that comment makes no sense.

Seeing how we were IC in this thread, then he makes one of the rudest comments possible in OOC, my comment completely makes sence.

Oops xD

No I'm not :'(

I'm amazing ;)

• Diamond

Welcome back, fellow sanctuary defender ;)

• Sapphire

Seeing how we were IC in this thread, then he makes one of the rudest comments possible in OOC, my comment completely makes sence.

Fair enough. Never mind me.

//Kyy could be an asshole sometimes but I will admit, rolling with Salvation was probably the best time Ive ever had in any online game. We'd get online at like 12pm and not get off till 3am. We did whatever we wanted and became a very powerful populated clan, its a shame that after Kyy "died" it fell apart despite the efforts of its remaining officers.