Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 12:02

Skyrim Requiem Mod

• Emerald

So basically the "Skyrim Civil War Debate" thread here on the forums made me reinstall Skyrim for probably the 10th time for another playthrough.

So I was looking through Nexus mods as always finding my old beloved mods and some new ones...

And I found this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19281/?

Basically a RP overhaul for the game that seems to change a lot, and also the right stuff as far as I can judge it from what I've read and the youtube video series.

I will go on now setting all this up and probably start playing tonight. If anybody already tested this let me know what you think guys. And for everyone else who loves Skyrim as much as I do: This might make it even better, a lot better tbh.

Update: Got it running without any errors together with countless other mods and it is indeed an experience worthwile. I recommend every skyrim fan to check it out !

Requiem is a great addition to Skyrim, I played through the entire game again just to get the most out of this mod and I was not disappointed. Only issues I had was a corrupted save but that didn't cause any issues.

• Emerald

It's indeed a great mod and I used it on Skyrim when I played it. You can get it to work with some other "overhaul" mods too. Though I went too far with the mods and then it began to crash constantly but I got some nice footage.

Another shameless promo of own stuff as....

• Emerald

Yeah I ususally use a shitton aswell. At the moment I'm in the process of finding out which ones I can leave on and which ones I have to turn off in order to run Requiem properly.

Edit: Alright alright guys: this is the official Skyrim related self-promotion thread now ;>

• MVP

This mod really looks like it's worth it!

I've seen and used many overhaul mods,mainly for combat but this looks like it's totally different and brings back new experience!

• Emerald

So my thread got you to play more Skyrim? Good, together we will fight the empire Arrex :D (if you said you are a stormcloak, I dont remember xD)

• Sapphire

Looks cool might install Skyrim again.

• Sapphire

So my thread got you to play more Skyrim? Good, together we will fight the empire Arrex :D (if you said you are a stormcloak, I dont remember xD)

GLory to the Empire! Is it wrong my characters name is bloodbane?

• Emerald

Has anyone tried this mod yet and got a decent review?

• Emerald

Has anyone tried this mod yet and got a decent review?

I've played it it's awesome HC old-style RPG overhaul for Skyrim.

But if you want to know more I suggest watching Broduals explanation about Requiem.

[video=youtube]

The Nexus is amazing, you can find pretty much anything you want from invisible shields to a nordic recreation of LoZ's Clocktown.

Personally, for roleplay-based mods, I'd recommend any of the NPC dialogue overhauls, they really add to the flavor of the game.

Sadly, I can't seem to find the link to the one I use, but it's pretty large, and can usually be used with even more dialogue overhauls.

One can only hear about people's destroyed knees for so long.