Server time (UTC): 2021-01-22, 00:05
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rooniedoo

Should I hang on the forums even though I'm not 16?

Guest Rooniedoo

I want to be around the community, it seems pretty chill I guess, and since I'm not 16 for quite a while the forums is the only place where I can, and should I? Even though I can't be in-game could I be on the forums and roleplay?

I don't see the big issue in posting on the forums. As long as you wait until you're 16 to send in your whitelist (so you don't get blacklisted) it should all be fine.

I think you can. The age requirement only extends to the game not the forums. I think if you prove yourself mature enough on the forums you can even get whitelisted early, although don't quote me on that.

Yes, even if you are blacklisted you are still able to go on the forum and post on whatever you like.

Guest Rooniedoo

Alright, thank you. Does anyone role-play on the forums as well?

Yes by all means

its actually encouraged that you stick around the forums for a bit before jumping in the game.

You get to know people better ,you can read up on all the groups and certain characters as well as the rules so you are perfectly prepared for your first day in game.

I did the same I hung around the forums for about 3 weeks before I was whitelisted I didn't say a lot but I read a lot....

You could be on the forums and RP. There is also the chance of a admin de-blacklisting you out of there own expense, but that's rare, if not near impossible. But still possible, I asked this a while back when my other friend Jack got listed. All I said was stick around on the forums, and he actually did for a while.

As the others have said, feel free to hang around and contribute the forums. However, do not make a whitelist application until you are over the age of 16 or you will be blacklisted.

/marking as solved.