Server time (UTC): 2021-01-23, 04:41
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Biiddy

USA-R Vs S.D.S Firefight highlight reel

Guest Biiddy

This is just a little highlight reel i made of the firefight we had with SDS today, was a pretty awesome fight!

[video=youtube]

edit: One part is missing which i will add to the thread tomorrow (crap editing)

[video=youtube]

Bonus clip which i forgot to put in the other video.

Nice!

Its pretty crazy how close that second guy was to you. Good video.

that was nice! what was the outcome though, did USA-R end up killing them all or did SDS get you guys?

that was nice! what was the outcome though, did USA-R end up killing them all or did SDS get you guys?

3 of our guys just left the firefight because it was so spread out. They killed 4 of us and we killed 6 of them. :D It was very fun

you guys killed four of us. :o still gg, was fun.

I killed one and joel killed 4? All confirmed by journal.... And somebody else got a kill but not sure who.

you guys killed four of us. :o still gg, was fun.

I killed one and joel killed 4? All confirmed by journal.... And somebody else got a kill but not sure who.

I killed one sds just after we all fired at the initiator... Then I got shot from behind. The. Thing is we killed like seven but it logged on three more members.

Guest Biiddy

Im sure it was 4 of us that died but w.e gg

Pretty sure i got 4, 3 in the video and another one uploading now which i missed out, and then tnkydoe got one i think?

Its pretty crazy how close that second guy was to you. Good video.

Yup, i was kinda panicking after, was not sure how many more of them were around, turns out there was another who i was stalking for a little bit but lost eyes on him :(

The other kill has now been added also!

Guest MARTiN

Pretty sure we were like 5-6 online :P

Also, this time the trees were in your favor ;)

edit; there was 4 wheels inside the SUV

Guest Biiddy

Not sure then :P good firefight none the less :)

Guest MARTiN

Not sure then :P good firefight none the less :)

The guy you shot at the extra clip, I -think- that was Dottastic, not sure, i know that he got shot to low blood, ate so much food you dont even know and survived :D

Guest Biiddy

Tis was a miracle that i survived

Was looking for that double tap on you but could not see your body, then got opened fire on by your friedn who i eventually killed but then died to of course, a freakin mosin :/ also who was the guy i killed with my CZ from like 5 meters away?

Guest MARTiN

Tis was a miracle that i survived

Was looking for that double tap on you but could not see your body, then got opened fire on by your friedn who i eventually killed but then died to of course, a freakin mosin :/ also who was the guy i killed with my CZ from like 5 meters away?

Believe that was a very tierd and maybe drunk Oldman (im not sure about the drunk part but hes from Netherlands and it was Kingsday)

Gonna quote him, "I should not play right now"

I remember the first time i encountered the SDS. I saw one at a small settlement on a road. I went up to him and said hi. And about 15 other SDS guys just Come right out of the camp. And then the SDS soldier who i said Hi to said Hi, back. Then i just asked for direction to Stary then they gave me directions! I guess they were in a hurry and had no time to rob me, or they just choose to be nice every once and a while! :D

I remember the first time i encountered the SDS. I saw one at a small settlement on a road. I went up to him and said hi. And about 15 other SDS guys just Come right out of the camp. And then the SDS soldier who i said Hi to said Hi, back. Then i just asked for direction to Stary then they gave me directions! I guess they were in a hurry and had no time to rob me, or they just choose to be nice every once and a while! :D

They dont rob everyone.They are sometimes actually nice people.But like i said sometimes.

Interesting Video media. Its difficult to sometimes get footage due to lag spike etc .Lots of busy RP-ing today huh...er..lol

Guest Biiddy

Im just glad he was using binoculars :P