Server time (UTC): 2021-01-27, 18:41
Sign in to follow this  
MAXI

Keep Getting Kicked

Question/Problem: I keep getting kicked for no reason sometimes I get kicked after 3 minutes on the server sometimes 30 or 40 minutes on the server

Is the problem on the Mod or Standalone: The MOD

Does this problem occur on other public DayZ/ArmA/SA servers as well: I haven't had this problem on other public servers or white listed servers.

How long have you had this problem: I started having this problem for the past two days now.

What have you done to fix this already: I seem to be able to delay the problem by re verifying my game caches and deleting the sud AK7m files then updating the launcher, this only lasts until the server restarts. once the server restarts I have to repeat this whole process I think it may have something to do with my battle eye anti hack if I could find a link to update or manually install this somehow I think my problem may be solved any help is appreciated thank you in advance..

Question/Problem: I keep getting kicked for no reason sometimes I get kicked after 3 minutes on the server sometimes 30 or 40 minutes on the server

Is the problem on the Mod or Standalone: The MOD

Does this problem occur on other public DayZ/ArmA/SA servers as well: I haven't had this problem on other public servers or white listed servers.

How long have you had this problem: I started having this problem for the past two days now.

What have you done to fix this already: I seem to be able to delay the problem by re verifying my game caches and deleting the sud AK7m files then updating the launcher, this only lasts until the server restarts. once the server restarts I have to repeat this whole process I think it may have something to do with my battle eye anti hack if I could find a link to update or manually install this somehow I think my problem may be solved any help is appreciated thank you in advance..

Doesnt sound battleye problem to me, but here you find the download;

http://battleye.com/download.html

Try close launcher as soon ArmA OA has started, and se if any change.

After you delete the sud files don't allow the launcher to redownload them.

That may help

How do you Launch the game?

Via the launcher or commander?

When you get kicked, get a friend or someone you're with in game to tell you what you got kicked for, once you have established what it it, please tell us.

How do you Launch the game?

Via the launcher or commander?

I use the launcher.

When you get kicked, get a friend or someone you're with in game to tell you what you got kicked for, once you have established what it it, please tell us.

I try to ask people but they just say i don't know..

This Thread can be closed.. since the server maintenance the other day i haven't been kicked yet.

Great, marking as solved. If you need any more help feel free to PM myself or any other CH.

I just saw that you got kicked for a .pbo error message: 8rH0g.jpg

Try removing that file and letting the launcher re-download it.

Thanks a bunch man, been trying to figure what i keep getting kicked for it seemed like it was fixed after the server maintenance but its picked up again..

If i try reinstalling the @DayZRP folder manually do you think this would help?

Guest King

Thanks a bunch man, been trying to figure what i keep getting kicked for it seemed like it was fixed after the server maintenance but its picked up again..

Yes, it would probably fix it.

But it would be easier to just go to your RP folder and delete

tracked_w_baf.pbo

doing that as i'am typing this

tracked_w_baf.pbo

i dont see the pbo file in my @DayZRP folder.

Guest King

doing that as i'am typing this

tracked_w_baf.pbo

i dont see the pbo file in my @DayZRP folder.

Then just delete the RP mod folder and reinstall.

Tell me how this fares.

Well shit i just reinstalled @DayZRP and yet kicked again any ideas?

Well shit i just reinstalled @DayZRP and yet kicked again any ideas?

Do you know what you're being kicked for?

Could be any of these problems:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-launcher-fix-1-3-3-1

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-technical-troubleshooting-faq-read-before-posting

No idea What i was being kicked for, i downloaded the folder via u torrent and deleted my local file then reinstalled it manually reconnected. haven't been kicked yet hopefully i fixed it.

Guest King

Ffrom yesterday I saw you had a file that wasn't part of the nod kicking you, if you start getting kicked again I would try reinstalling arma2oa.

Try launching it with the OA beta patch launcher. When launching make sure you have all other mods disabled except the RP mod.

If you get a friend to go in game with you and when you get kicked he tells you what for you will then know. The folder the file - that is kicking you - is in will be at the beginning of the directory path.

If the problem still consists then do not be afraid to PM me.