Server time (UTC): 2021-01-19, 20:36
Sign in to follow this  
MouldyPotato

error when joining the server or even opening arma 2 via the launcher

i recently have been accepted into DayZRP and it worked fine before, so i have been playing for the past couple of days until today, it asked me to instal arma 2 operation arrowhead beta, and then when ever i tryed to join the servers it said, wrong version so i deleted the beta and now i get this error when ever i try to join http://gyazo.com/19f2255cfeffe269a8122ec44e4c75a7

Hi, Can you make sure that you have ArmA 2, ArmA 2 OA and the beta (that you deleted) installed and launched to the menu. Once that is done, install the DayZRP mod and the launcher. Then, install DayZ Commander and navigate to the Install/Update tab. Once there, choose the "103718" patch. This should hopefully fix your problem.

Hi, Can you make sure that you have ArmA 2, ArmA 2 OA and the beta (that you deleted) installed and launched to the menu. Once that is done, install the DayZRP mod and the launcher. Then, install DayZ Commander and navigate to the Install/Update tab. Once there, choose the "103718" patch. This should hopefully fix your problem.

Thanks for the help, works fine now

Happy to help, marking as solved.