Server time (UTC): 2021-01-27, 20:19
Sign in to follow this  
Dragonsteel

PID

You don't need your player ID from Standalone to get whitelisted, as there is no whitelist for standalone. The Player ID is for the arma 2 whitelist.

Do you mean your GUID for standalone whitelist?

DayZ standalone does not have PIDs at the moment. Simply use a placeholder and state that you did so in your application. To find your standalone GUID, use this guide: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayz-standalone-how-to-find-guid

Ive have tried putting things in there but it says that the PID is not vailid. Can anyone join the standalone server then?

Edit: And i have my guid (I think)

Try using [12345678] as a placeholder PID, but the whitelist is only up on certain days (such as weekends and peaktimes).

Try using [12345678] as a placeholder PID, but the whitelist is only up on certain days (such as weekends and peaktimes).

Hes trying to whitelist for the arma 2 servers with his standalone details i think.

Yes i am am. But I have been able to play on the standalone and i twas quite a bad first impression, due to no loot (long time since restart?), few players and the players that were in were extremly hostile

To Whitelist for the ARMAII DAYZRP mod you must use a valid ARMAII PID. However there is currently no separate Whitlist for the DAYZ Standalone. The DAYZRP Standalone server is not currently whitelisted. Although the beginning stages have been implemented, it is disabled. This means you do not need to be Whitelisted to play on the DAYZRP standalone server.

If you are not finding loot in a town it is because someone beat you to it. Loot spawns only on server restart. If you join after the restart you will find a server loaded with gear.

Guest magw33d

You are referring to Guid which is the type of ID that is used for DayZRP whitelisting.

Type "#beclient guid" and it will show up in your communications pane in the bottom left corner of the game.

PID doesn't exist in DayZ Standalone as you cannot create proper player profiles yet. A PID is assigned to a player profile where your name and game settings are held.