Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 11:26

1000 POSTS!

Well I seriously never thought I was going to ever post something like this. 500 posts maybe but a whole 1000? When I first joined in November I could never see myself become so invested in a community that I would ever get to the magic 1000. I also never thought I would still be in contact with all the friends I have made since I have joined. I always thought “I had better enjoy this while it lasts”, but now I know that I’m here to stay as long as I can. Now time to get back to playing the game.

hZrW8bU.png

^^Fancy 1000 post image

• Sapphire

Happy happy.

• Sapphire

You have much to learn I see.....

• Sapphire

noob.

• Emerald

Wow get your post count up m8. xD

• Sapphire

Wow, No me? Dick :troll:

• Legend

noob.

Also, useless thread :D

• MVP

noob.

• Sapphire

lol, all these people calling him a noob.

• Sapphire

lol, all these people calling him a noob.

noob

noob

I think sometimes it's best to focus on the quality more than the quantity of your posts. It seems in the last few days you've posted on any thread just to get to 1000 posts.

8o86c.png

1000 is just a number, many have far exceeded that and many are still below that number. The content of one meaningful message is far more valuable than the frequency of an insincere one.

• Sapphire

I think sometimes it's best to focus on the quality more than the quantity of your posts. It seems in the last few days you've posted on any thread just to get to 1000 posts.

8o86c.png

1000 is just a number, many have far exceeded that and many are still below that number. The content of one meaningful message is far more valuable than the frequency of an insincere one.

This, I wish I could type a lot, but my little brain isn't capable of it. As LittleTinyTrousers said, quality over quantity.

• MVP

I think sometimes it's best to focus on the quality more than the quantity of your posts.

Only sometimes?

Sometimes exceptions can be made.

http://puu.sh/8o8LJ.jpg

I meant I read it more like "don't post for the sake of quantity". I, least of all, don't think every post has to be an academic essay. Who cares what crap you post, as long as you occasionally have something meaningful to say too.

• Sapphire

I think sometimes it's best to focus on the quality more than the quantity of your posts.

Only sometimes?

Sometimes exceptions can be made.

-image-

No exceptions, your comment is invalid.