Server time (UTC): 2021-01-18, 20:40
Sign in to follow this  
Samaritan

To The Gray Fangs!

//Press play and read the text underneath the YouTube vid (The vid is Taken from YouTube, not mine). (Read slowly)

[video=youtube]

Sitting in an abandoned pub in Berezino; the Gray Fangs rest, eat and drink. They talk quietly between themselves, some peace for a little while from the chaos that awaits outside. Then Moses pushes himself to his feet and walks to the front and asks for quiet...

"Quiet, quiet please guys, I have something to say..."

*Takes a sip of water from a battered old canteen brushes his dirty hand across his mouth, clears throat and looks around the room*

"Hello fella's, just needed to get something off my mind...

I'm proud to be a part of The Gray Fangs, it's the first group I have been apart since coming to the shit hole of a country.

The 8 months I have been on Chernarus I was lost and now I have feeling of 'home'. I wandered around not living, just existing, I had no purpose. You, The Gray Fangs have given me that purpose. I now see what needs to be done. We protect the innocent, We punish the bad.

We are the shadows that strike fear into those who harm the innocent. What Reacher... *straightens up and salutes Reacher* ...has started is a group of people that can make a difference here in Chernarus, to try to change the way people are by seeing our actions. The Gray Fangs are already starting to show what we are capable of. We are already seeing people fleeing as soon as they get a whisper that we are close. Let them run, let them hide, but WE WILL find them and WE WILL punish them.

I heard a poem once, cannot remember where from but it stayed with me ever since...

Once more into the Fray...

The last good fight I'll ever know...

Live and die on this day...

Live and die on this day...

*Pauses for a second, takes another sip of water"

"As much as we would want to be somewhere else, we choose to stand an fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. Those who need help we will provide it. THAT is OUR purpose, THAT is why WE are here.

We may have done things in the past that we are not proud of, things that we should have done better, people we should have helped. I have witnessed things, people being robbed and killed. I helped when I could, sometimes I couldn't...Now I, WE have the chance to put all those things behind us and do the right thing. Not to do what is easy, but to do what is right in the presence of difficultly.

So lets face the Devil head on with a smile on our faces and a fuck you on our lips...

*Raises his canteen, looks around the room. A feeling of pride building up inside; salutes*

"To The Gray Fangs"

*Takes a drink of water; Looks at the Gray Fangs, a smile appears on face"

"Once more into the Fray, Gray Fangs...now lets go get some bad guys"

Good job Moses! All our begging paid off huh?

Good job Moses! All our begging paid off huh?

You might have twisted my arm a little.

Raises canteen and says,

"Live and die on this day..."

Angelo raises his canteen with pride, "To the the Gray Fangs!"

//That was nice, i'm sure there was a story to why you made this but I wasn't there so i'll just say good job :P

Sign in to follow this