Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 02:58

Server 2 Logs Bug

When the admins teloported me to my last known location they put me in Pavlovo when before I was in Kabanino looting a heli crash. So the logs must be bugged. Time: GMT +6:00 (4:15) Date: 4-25-14 Server: 2 Chernarus mod. How it started: After I changed clothes I was teloported to the ocean and lost all my gear and started to undergo hypothermeya

• MVP

Yeah... They aren't bugged.

Were you physically teleported ingame or was your character rolled back?

• MVP

I believe it was me that teleported you, I put you in the last place that I remembered seeing you on my in-game map. I'm sorry if that wasn't close to where you were previously, perhaps my map lagged.

I was teleported back. And I don't know how the system works so I assumed it must be bugged but I guess there was some confusion involved. As where I was teleported I had never been before as that character. Also why can't you admins give us back lost gear or at least food, water, and a heatpack. I ended up dying of all three of those because I lost my gear.

• MVP

I was teleported back. And I don't know how the system works so I assumed it must be bugged but I guess there was some confusion involved. As where I was teleported I had never been before as that character. Also why can't you admins give us back lost gear or at least food, water, and a heatpack. I ended up dying of all three of those because I lost my gear.

/solved since not a bug :)

And the policy is so returning gear to anyone. You are lucky to be teleported tbh :)