Server time (UTC): 2021-01-28, 11:30
Sign in to follow this  
Chernov

Skyrim Civil War Debate

So I have this discussion with my friends who play Skyrim all the time, and I want to see what people think. Stormcloaks or Imperials and why? I myself am a proud Talos worshiping Stormcloak. Fuck the Empire and the Dominion!

LXglz2q.png

or

nPArhRa.jpg

Empire. The Storm cloaks are just crying over nothing :P Haven't they heard of making a petition? :troll:

Well, This is definitely something original.

I personally prefer fighting for the imperials, It seems quite foolish to fight one another while the Aldmeri dominion grows stronger

I personally prefer fighting for the imperials, It seems quite foolish to fight one another while the Aldmeri dominion grows stronger

People say if the Nords one that they couldnt beat the Dominion on their own if they won. But what they forget is that the Redguards did it with ease. If they can do it, so can Skyrim.

Empire. The Storm cloaks are just crying over nothing :P Haven't they heard of making a petition? :troll:

Because Ulfric is definitley someone to make a petition :troll:

People say if the Nords one that they couldnt beat the Dominion on their own if they won. But what they forget is that the Redguards did it with ease. If they can do it, so can Skyrim.

Because Ulfric is definitley someone to make a petition :troll:

You do have to take into account that there are no dragons in Hammerfall, and that they did not have a civil war there.

(Not sure if there were no dragons, just seems logical)

Empire.

The Ebonheart Pact :3

Nevermind, I just looked it up. There was a civil war in Hammerfell.

But perhaps it were the sheer numbers that fought back the Aldmeri army, After all, Skyrim is not very populated and in some parts unhabitable

Stormcloaks all the way

I love the empire, and I usually play as an imperial, but I have to say that storm cloaks are better. It seems they fight for there homeland so it doesn't get taken over by the empire.

So storm cloaks all the way!!!

Skyrim4Lyfe

Stormcloaks all the way! The Nords are some of the original human migrants to the games major continent (I forgot the name of the continent) and deserve to have their own country.

However I roll with "Fuck both your factions" faction on my main character =]

The Empire is the clever option, but if you're going with the Stormcloaks I think it would be best if someone else was the leader, Ulfric was captured by both the Aldmeri and Empire and doesn't seem to be very good at his job.

This is how I see it. Not my problem got dragons and shit to deal with.

Pretty much. I usually just roll with the Thieves and Assassins. If I have to chose I will choose the natives, the Nords. Also they're in the Ebonheart Pact so yeah.

Pretty much. I usually just roll with the Thieves and Assassins. If I have to chose I will choose the natives, the Nords. Also they're in the Ebonheart Pact so yeah.

Ebonheart pact ftw :D High five brother

Khajiit all the way! Since the Khajiit fight alongside the Aldemeri Dominion (For saving the moon with their magic!) And the Empire are their puppets..

I sided with the Nords even though I broke lore :P

Khajiit all the way! Since the Khajiit fight alongside the Aldemeri Dominion (For saving the moon with their magic!) And the Empire are their puppets..

But the Elves didnt actually save the moon. They used magic to make it invisible and then visible to trick the khajiit into thinking they did.

But the Elves didnt actually save the moon. They used magic to make it invisible and then visible to trick the khajiit into thinking they did.

It's like using a laser pointer to mess with your house cat

Glory to Ulfrich Stormcloak!

Death to the Empire!

Death to the Aldmeri Dominion!

It's like using a laser pointer to mess with your house cat

I laughed more than I should of at this xD

easy

dark brotherhood!

Never really did the main story line. I just fucked shit up were i could

EDIT: you also got the best vanilla armor

natas11m8nf.jpg

easy

dark brotherhood!

Never really did the main story line. I just fucked shit up were i could

EDIT: you also got the best vanilla armor

natas11m8nf.jpg