Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 03:25

Different attachment system?

Would you like this system instead of the current one we have?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was thinking about this for a while now, at the moment if you want to attach a silencer of a scope w.e on a AK, sniper etc you must go to the crafting system and it takes to long, especially if you want to do it on the fly, for example in a firefight you want to change optics or kill zombies.

What would you guys think if instead of the current method of attaching scopes etc there will be a system that when you click on the attachment in your inventory it'll say:

Attach to primary

Attach to secondary.

Don't know how complicated this is to add but it will make attaching stuff much quicker and intuitive.

would you like this IG?

• MVP

Possible yes.

I personally don't agree though, this isn't COD - it takes time to attach things to your weapon and purposefully so. It's supposed to be fiddly and such - hence why it's a separate menu, plays a anim and aggros zombies.

Being able to rapidly switch stuff in the middle of a fight isn't realistic at all and much to close to a deathmatch style game than I like

Possible yes.

I personally don't agree though, this isn't COD - it takes time to attach things to your weapon and purposefully so. It's supposed to be fiddly and such - hence why it's a separate menu, plays a anim and aggros zombies.

Being able to rapidly switch stuff in the middle of a fight isn't realistic at all and much to close to a deathmatch style game than I like

It's true some attachments would require tools to remove and add. But stuff like silencer your just screwing it onto a threaded barrel. Which can be easily done on the move.

• Emerald

It is fine the way it is at the moment. It should take time to add or remove attachments and that is exactly what it currently does.

• Emerald

Possible yes.

I am all about the animation. However, I think the zombie aggro is taking it too far with its noise level. Like when im taking off or putting back on my suppressor? That's just unscrewing something. Yet it sounds like an auto repair garage.

• MVP

Possible yes.

I am all about the animation. However, I think the zombie aggro is taking it too far with its noise level. Like when im taking off or putting back on my suppressor? That's just unscrewing something. Yet it sounds like an auto repair garage.

That's just a sad limitation of the game :( there aren't any different noise levels or anything