Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 02:04

Perma Banned

Guest VaxtArts

Guest VaxtArts

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Cant access on this account, and I'm not sure where it is.

Why the verdict is not fair:

I only joined the Lads about 2 weeks ago and had no contact with them before hand so i never knew about the perma banned player so it is unfair that i have been banned because i never had the knowledge. I have actually never heard of the character 'Steve Blazer' so i don't know anything about why he was perma banned and when. I understand though that the people who did know and were covering for him and been treated fairly with a ban but for me as i didn't have any knowledge of this i think that it is unfair.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I was never told by anyone or mike that he was previously perma banned and if i was i would've left the lads because i know it is against the rules and im very cautious about rule breaking. I have also been away the past couple days so i don't really know what has happened and i have just came back today to find i have been perma banned.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like to be unbanned because i haven't done anything wrong because i never knew about Mike being banned so i never covered for him. I want to carry on playing DayZ with this community because i only joined a couple weeks ago and i am very much enjoying the experience and meeting new people. I hardly come off it in my free time and i am really disappointed about being banned for something i didn't know off.

What could you have done better?:

In a case like this im not really sure because i never knew that i was playing with a banned player but as i have said, had i off known about this i would've have left almost instantly because i have no intention of being banned on DayZRP because i am really liking it.

• Emerald

The staff has reviewed this case. Based on the evidence you have provided, and the fact that you joined The Lads only a few weeks ago,And the fact that you joined the community recently as well, we have decided that it is enough to unban you from the community.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience, and lost playing time, but I hope you see why we do what we do.

Appeal Approved