Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 03:27

Certain units in the editor

• Sapphire

The names of units in the editor are different from what they're called in the donation exchange, and I've been having trouble finding two particular ones, that being Guerrilla Commander 2:

75.jpg

and Guerrilla Soldier 4:

77.jpg

So I'm wondering, does anyone know where these are found in the editor? I've looked through all the likely spots and either I missed them or they just aren't there for whatever reason.

• Emerald

Those are retextured skins so I don't think they are in the editor unless you have the retextured skin files on you. The first one is re-textured Warlord and the second one is re-textured Machinegunner, they are under the Independent and Guerrillas.

• Sapphire

Those are retextured skins so I don't think they are in the editor unless you have the retextured skin files on you. The first one is re-textured Warlord and the second one is re-textured Machinegunner, they are under the Independent and Guerrillas.

I'm using the DayZRP editor, and some other DayZRP specific skins are in there, so why shouldn't these ones be?

• Legend

Im sure they should be in there.

Im going to be working on a guide soon for all the skins and their names on the editor. :)

• Emerald

Guerrilla Commander 2: After scouring the editor I have been unable to find Guerrilla Commander 2, however I did manage to find Guerrilla Commander 1.

Class Name: GUE_Commander

Faction: Blufor

On the 3D editor it is called Warlord.

2kUpeeb.png

Guerrilla Soldier 4:

Class Name: Gangsta_merc9

Faction: Independant.

On the 3D editor it is called Gangsta (Sniper).

Xo1f8E1.png

• Emerald

Actually, on a similar note, would anyone happen to know how to get an AUG in the editor? They don't seem to be in any of the weapon boxes.

There definitely is a box with them in it, I'll take a look later.

• Emerald

On the 3D Editor (Ctrl+E on the main menu) go to vehicles section (F5) and double click on the ground on where you would wish to place your box. Scroll down until there is a section called FFAA Armas, click the plus to the left of it and an option called FFAA ARMAS EDIT will come down, click it and press OK.

What is looks like in the menu

FSOG6GN.png

What is inside the box.

S8Lhvuq.png

• Sapphire

On the 3D Editor (Ctrl+E on the main menu) go to vehicles section (F5) and double click on the ground on where you would wish to place your box. Scroll down until there is a section called FFAA Armas, click the plus to the left of it and an option called FFAA ARMAS EDIT will come down, click it and press OK.

What is looks like in the menu

FSOG6GN.png

What is inside the box.

S8Lhvuq.png

I just checked and it's also in the multiplayer editor. Thanks, this can be closed now.