Hatchet gun!

Guest wulfhorn

[video=youtube]

Video is private ya derp

Guest wulfhorn

re-uploading, quality was ahiiiiiiit

Video is private ya derp

Re-uploaded.... Enjoy

That happened to me once back when server lag was off the charts. Mine had a PSO scope though

I have also seen someone while running pull out a hatchet then gunfire dribbles out of the end of it for no damn reason.

This was funny even though we were challenging each other to a hatchet fight and then this happened. Still pretty hilarious.

This was funny even though we were challenging each other to a hatchet fight and then this happened. Still pretty hilarious.

So what we're saying here is that the guy with the hatchet gun was just really competitive? 0_o

If that is true then it is still no reason to cheat by bringing a modded axe to the fight :S

This has happened to me before. Idk what is it.

Just a code bug from ARMA/Dayz, it's incredibly rare and I have no clue where to even start trying to fix it.

Plus it's god damn hilarious and doesn't really cause any major harm :)

/solved

Guest wulfhorn

Just a code bug from ARMA/Dayz, it's incredibly rare and I have no clue where to even start trying to fix it.

Plus it's god damn hilarious and doesn't really cause any major harm :)

/solved

Except early deaths during hatchet fights...... :P

It is caused with how the hatchets are coded, for them to work a bullet is spawned in front of the user much like a normal gun but with a tiny range. Also it looks like this was mixed with the fact that you can swap between hatchets and other guns easily confused the client, thus i believe as tamaster said this cannot be solved and is just a simple bug. If this occurs again i suggest changing to your side arm then back to the hatchet.

Sign in to follow this