Server time (UTC): 2021-01-22, 19:02
Sign in to follow this  
Guest devl29

Hello hello

Guest devl29

I am Devl29. My name on DayZ is Akasuna, and on DayZ:SA is AkasunaX. I'm 20 ( edit: lol birthday was a few days ago) and enjoy playing DayZ, but I'm having trouble finding a decent server as well as people to play with. hopefully I get whitelisted, and this becomes my regular server to play on!

Guest killerninjao1o

Just got white listed myself. Definitely the best DayZ server I have ever played on. Hope to see you on the server soon!

Yo yo yo what's up my gentleman?

Damnit. On my phone so I can't copy and paste my introduction message :troll:

Good luck with your app! If you want feedback or help with it, post here and at least a dozen people will come to the rescue.

Guest devl29

Damnit. On my phone so I can't copy and paste my introduction message :troll:

Good luck with your app! If you want feedback or help with it, post here and at least a dozen people will come to the rescue.

Just finished my app! Took a while, as I enjoy writing out little stories :3

Welcome to DayZRP! Enjoy your stay! :D

Guest devl29

how long does whitelisting usually take? O.o I was hoping to try it out tonight!

Guest JMS

how long does whitelisting usually take? O.o I was hoping to try it out tonight!

Depends on how good your application is I suppose. If you open the whitelist tab it will say at the bottom where in the line you are also that's where it tells you whether you've been Whitelisted or not so keep an eye on it :)

Guest devl29

Depends on how good your application is I suppose. If you open the whitelist tab it will say at the bottom where in the line you are also that's where it tells you whether you've been Whitelisted or not so keep an eye on it :)

Where would I find the whitelist tab ?

Hi welcome to the community

Good luck on that whitelist app

If you have any questions or need any help just PM myself or another community helper :)

Akasuna is a pretty badass name.

Reminds me of Asuna-san from SAO

Guest JMS

Where would I find the whitelist tab ?

Go along the bars at the top of the page like community and all of them and it should come up whitelist under one of them just click it and at the bottom of the page it will show your position in the line

Guest devl29

Akasuna is a pretty badass name.

Reminds me of Asuna-san from SAO

I actually got the name from Naruto. Main villains - Akatsuki, and a rival village, Sunagakure.

Sign in to follow this