Server time (UTC): 2022-05-26 09:21

Does Anyone Play WoW

Guest TunnelSnakeIrish

Guest TunnelSnakeIrish

Hey guys just wondering who here in this community plays World Of Warcraft if so let me know and post what type of character you have and If your alliance/horde. Oh and what level you are.

I am a noob I have a level 10 blood elf.

• Emerald

I started playing in 2009, not played it in almost a year though.

• Emerald

I play WoW on and off, all my characters are on Frostmourne US.

Lettucecat 90 Druid

Ryven 90 Paladin

Arvenus 90 Warrior

Vadrianna 90 Hunter

Shanalotte 90 Shaman

Namari 90 Mage

• Sapphire

Used to, got bored of it.

I tried it, but was always bitter about how WoW took players away from FF11, (My original LS was wiped out by WoW) So it never really clicked for me. Kind of petty really, but that was 10 years ago.

I use to be one of the top Red Mages on my server in FF11.

6 manning Fafnir before the level cap increase. Chain 200+ on Colibri. Those were the good old days.

• Sapphire

ESO is the way forward.

• Legend

Played the last expansion, got my characters up to 90.

Will probably do the same in the next expansion just because it's a routine :D

• El Presidente

Pretty much this.

Also, rage quit because I got all geared up and then a new PvP season came out and suddenly all my gear was shit. Fuck that.

Used to many years ago, stopped, and started this October/November again, on a new account. Got a hunter up to 90 in a week (RaF is OP), and then remembered how much I hate hunters :P

I sporadically played with some other chars, and ended up on a blood elf warrior that got so much ganked that the rest of my chars felt it :(

My subscription ended last week, but I'll renew it soon, just waiting to get paid from my job so I can get the new expansion as well

Guest johnygt7

Pls carry me ! xoxo <3

Pretty much this.

Also, rage quit because I got all geared up and then a new PvP season came out and suddenly all my gear was shit. Fuck that.

Typical newbie :D.

Anyways, i used to play, took a small break though.Got perma banned for gold selling in the past and had to make a new account.Here are some of my chars :P

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Johnny/simple

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/ShangooXYZB/simple

And my glorious Warrior!The one and only!!! MR RAMBOOOOOOOO!

(Don't mind this, was in urgent need of money so i disenchanted all of his gear and made some bucks.Unfortunately blizzard found out, and i had to buy a new acc :P)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Giannisrambo/simple

In general, i have about 10 90s.4 of em are warriors 3 of them are paladins.:P

Kul tiras tho.. It's more dead than Arthas

Lol I know! It used always have people but now Stormwind is always empty. Might be changing realms soon

Played it early this year until the beginning of this month, its sad to see every expansion or major update ruin the game more and more. I really liked the hardcore feeling of the game back in vanilla or TBC, but since then it has changed a ton. There is also a major influx of botters and I can safely say that 30% if not more, uses a bot of some sort.

In my eyes, the game has pretty much had its end and most of the playerbase basically plays it because they cannot let it go. But everyone that I speak basically says they still play the game because of the community, the friends they made. Heres to hoping the new expansion can change all of that, but I honestly doubt it.